• ARCHIVES 
  • » all..help me..what should i can use OG to generate overlay codes??? coz all OG i`ve try and nothing happens on my profile..please help me..:crybaby:

Pages: 1

all..help me..what should i can use OG to generate overlay codes??? coz all OG i`ve try and nothing happens on my profile..please help me..:crybaby:

andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

all..help me..what should i can use OG to generate overlay codes??? coz all OG i`ve try and nothing happens on my profile..please help me..:crybaby:

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: all..help me..what should i can use OG to generate overlay codes??? coz all OG i`ve try and nothing happens on my profile..please help me..:crybaby:

I need a link to your profile. --- I suggest you use OG++ (If you followed all the instructions, from the editing to the generating, then for sure your Overlay will work) --- Awww... Please no Friendster updates.
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: all..help me..what should i can use OG to generate overlay codes??? coz all OG i`ve try and nothing happens on my profile..please help me..:crybaby:

Read and follow the instruction... after you generate your overlay code paste it into your link like ripway... and if you have a question, go to help section... :)
dienasty099
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][i]if u want to be easier to you just generate your codes using OG standard for you to be easier but i guess rippers can rip your profile if you use that...hehehe[/i][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » all..help me..what should i can use OG to generate overlay codes??? coz all OG i`ve try and nothing happens on my profile..please help me..:crybaby:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:39

[ 11 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy