• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey guys!:) I'm Krisitne..:D I just signed up 2day..:thumbsup: This is my First Post here at FSTalk.. I used to visit this site to get a Couple of Layiess.. But when I found out about the 'NEW LAYOUT

Pages: 12

Hey guys!:) I'm Krisitne..:D I just signed up 2day..:thumbsup: This is my First Post here at FSTalk.. I used to visit this site to get a Couple of Layiess.. But when I found out about the 'NEW LAYOUT

breaker2
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hey guys!:) I'm Krisitne..:D I just signed up 2day..:thumbsup: This is my First Post here at FSTalk.. I used to visit this site to get a Couple of Layiess.. But when I found out about the 'NEW LAYOUT

Hi! Welcome To Ftalk Im a Newbie 2 Nice 2 Meet u Follow The Rulez See u Aroud The Forum :D [align=center][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh196/fadly_bemby/sigge/ilhamc17.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh196/fadly_bemby/free/36109.gif[/img][/align]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hey guys!:) I'm Krisitne..:D I just signed up 2day..:thumbsup: This is my First Post here at FSTalk.. I used to visit this site to get a Couple of Layiess.. But when I found out about the 'NEW LAYOUT

[b]hei welcome to ftalk read the rules.. c'ya around..[/b]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Hi! welcome to friendstertalk.. have time to drop by the rules and follow 'em okie? Nieways.. you can call me YanYan. Just ask me if you need help or a friend. Enjoy![/b]
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk u can col me keni...=)=) enjoy here..
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to friendster talk,, follow thhe rules nice meeting you god bless
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool! i'll check your layout later.. hope you could teach me..heheh
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi there welcome to Ftalk. and please read and follow the rules. see yah around and enjoy posting nice meeting yah -gerlyn-
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk...+_+
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi. . . Welcome to Ftalk^o^ Read and follow the rules. . . Enjoy =) U can call me FecHa or FLory [FLo] Nice meeting u, here
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm a newbie too... just try your best to follow the rules... you can call me mi-chan till here.. cyah!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey guys!:) I'm Krisitne..:D I just signed up 2day..:thumbsup: This is my First Post here at FSTalk.. I used to visit this site to get a Couple of Layiess.. But when I found out about the 'NEW LAYOUT

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:07

[ 10 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy