• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm not sure what the title here should be. but I noticed that the most members online is not changing. I mean, for ex. most members online: 400 members online: 600 not sure if somebody already post

Pages: 1

I'm not sure what the title here should be. but I noticed that the most members online is not changing. I mean, for ex. most members online: 400 members online: 600 not sure if somebody already post

nimiel
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I'm not sure what the title here should be. but I noticed that the most members online is not changing. I mean, for ex. most members online: 400 members online: 600 not sure if somebody already post

I'm not sure what the title here should be. but I noticed that the most members online is not changing. I mean, for ex. most members online: 400 members online: 600 not sure if somebody already posted this. sorry..
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I'm not sure what the title here should be. but I noticed that the most members online is not changing. I mean, for ex. most members online: 400 members online: 600 not sure if somebody already post

the number of online and offline is changing!!!!=) Most members ever online: 444 Most guests ever online: 833 :arrow: 581 online now

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-06-02 08:40:49)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I'm not sure what the title here should be. but I noticed that the most members online is not changing. I mean, for ex. most members online: 400 members online: 600 not sure if somebody already post

What maybe the importance of this feedback or suggestion? If I am not mistaken, most of them doesn't post! They only after for the latest linker![img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9083/eyebrowcm5.gif[/img]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ TS : So what's the point of your feedback ? If you were asking why the total members weren't changing. Well. Here, I can see : [quote]Most members ever online: 444 Most guests ever online: 833 476 online now »» [i]Members here[/i][/quote] It will change depends on members who online at the same time.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-06-03 06:27:58)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]What is your actual point in this feedback? Are you implying that the number pf people in FTalk are increasing? If that is so. What seems to be the problem?[/b]
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

there is no point of the most online.. I think since for example, most online was 444 but there are 700+ or maybe even more on afternoons. maybe this is a feedback. I'm just :rolleyes: looking around when I saw it.
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think it aint changing .. i see : Most members online: 444 Most guests online: 833
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waa why pay so much attention to such...
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :lol: hahaha ate swit. [hr][hr] [b]Topic[/b] lol :| of course its changing thats why its called the online list and it changes from time to time coz not all of them stay log in 24/7. and yes this is a [b]Feedback[/b].
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I think the problem is solved. Suggestion: If you think if the count is not changing then try to reload your IE/Mozilla Firefox. :arrow:[b]Topic Closed[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm not sure what the title here should be. but I noticed that the most members online is not changing. I mean, for ex. most members online: 400 members online: 600 not sure if somebody already post

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:29

[ 11 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy