• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello everyone.. I'm dian from indonesia.. wanna make my profile cool pleasse help me how to start with ftalk i'm newbie :D

Pages: 12

hello everyone.. I'm dian from indonesia.. wanna make my profile cool pleasse help me how to start with ftalk i'm newbie :D

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hello everyone.. I'm dian from indonesia.. wanna make my profile cool pleasse help me how to start with ftalk i'm newbie :D

[b]Hello there Dian. Welcome to FriendsterTalk. Hope you'll have fun. But Read & Follow the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][i]Rules[/i][/url]. Btw, Just call me Louise. `Till here. See you around. :][/b]
paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hello everyone.. I'm dian from indonesia.. wanna make my profile cool pleasse help me how to start with ftalk i'm newbie :D

[align=center] =) Hello!Welcome to FTalk!!! =) :eh: Enjoy posting in this site!!! :eh: :paranoid: Please follow the rules and you should be OK!!! :paranoid: :penguin: Happy Posting :penguin: :cool: BTW, I'm Paulexus :cool: [/align]
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk~! Have fun!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello everyone.. I'm dian from indonesia.. wanna make my profile cool pleasse help me how to start with ftalk i'm newbie :D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:06

[ 9 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy