• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]These are the Photoshop Tricks that some of us may not be aware of. :) Hope you will find these tricks useful.. 1. Press Tab will hide tool bar and palette, Shift+Tab will hide only palette.

Pages: 123

[quote]These are the Photoshop Tricks that some of us may not be aware of. :) Hope you will find these tricks useful.. 1. Press Tab will hide tool bar and palette, Shift+Tab will hide only palette.

merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]These are the Photoshop Tricks that some of us may not be aware of. :) Hope you will find these tricks useful.. 1. Press Tab will hide tool bar and palette, Shift+Tab will hide only palette.

Wow :o about 70+ new things i now know of :eh: thanks for this! specially the shortcuts! =):thumbsup:

Last edited by merx7ii (2008-08-07 08:29:26)

kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]These are the Photoshop Tricks that some of us may not be aware of. :) Hope you will find these tricks useful.. 1. Press Tab will hide tool bar and palette, Shift+Tab will hide only palette.

thnx for sharing!:thumbsup:
kharen_0023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sis i love this..thanks for sharing..=)
leonard021
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]thnzz for sharing[/b][/align] [align=center][b]but can you provide ss?[/b][/align] [align=center][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar130831-4.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/galaxy_01/dnote_sig.gif[/img][/align]
diannemay_02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx..., keep it up.., keep sharing..,:D:D
diannemay_02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sorry for double posting..,.:retard::retard::retard: Internet problems..., plz forgive me..:crybaby::crybaby:

Last edited by diannemay_02 (2008-08-20 02:50:50)

sharm14kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one.. it helps too me.. very well.. =)
killer_zelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! soo cool..thanks for sharing..:D
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing! God bless
cyntot_0826
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello guyz :) thanks for finding this useful..
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

big help for me thanks for sharin'
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]0H. thanks for this one. :D[/b]
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

w0w~ =( very informative... =) [spoiler]is this the program manual~!? :D[/spoiler]
MuntingKuting
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]wow... good thing that I've found friendstertalk[/b] =)
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thanks For Sharing It Sis I Been Waiting For This.Thanks A Lot 1 repu for you
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it's realy useful ! thx a lot
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hola! so nice. tnx for sharing.. im a photoshop newbie. and its very useful for me. :D
Lady Aira
» n00b
1969-12-31

that was cooool......!!!! i will try to remember it bit by bit... love u :kiss:
merdi001
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.whoaaww..!very heplful..einx 4 sharing.this..! :D :thumbsup:
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharing all this tricks. very helpful. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]These are the Photoshop Tricks that some of us may not be aware of. :) Hope you will find these tricks useful.. 1. Press Tab will hide tool bar and palette, Shift+Tab will hide only palette.

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:14

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy