• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]TO ALL MY RIPPERS:[/b] [quote]Wow! at last i saw my FANS in Inet. You know, RIPPING is so painful to us who makes everything by our own. I share my knowledge here to help other member, not

:arrow: [b]TO ALL MY RIPPERS:[/b] [quote]Wow! at last i saw my FANS in Inet. You know, RIPPING is so painful to us who makes everything by our own. I share my knowledge here to help other member, not

irishandme
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]TO ALL MY RIPPERS:[/b] [quote]Wow! at last i saw my FANS in Inet. You know, RIPPING is so painful to us who makes everything by our own. I share my knowledge here to help other member, not

other suggestion guys, you can also use this code to hide your mp3 player.... very easy... try this one... [b]for exampLe on IMEEM:[/b] [quote]<embed src="http://media.imeem.com/m/rLpGYtoTJ9/[b]aus=false[/b]/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="110" [b]hidden="true"[/b] wmode="transparent"></embed>[/quote] change the [b]aus=false[/b] into [b]aus=true[/b], to set autoplay or autostart your music. you can also hide your youtube video if you want by using the same code above... in any embed file just insert this code [b]hidden="true"[/b] if you want to hide the player... hup u got it guyz... keep it up...
g4LLih09
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]TO ALL MY RIPPERS:[/b] [quote]Wow! at last i saw my FANS in Inet. You know, RIPPING is so painful to us who makes everything by our own. I share my knowledge here to help other member, not

nice trick sistttttt
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=lOlipUnX]there's no credits?sis? tsk,tsk, tsk, posted this one here! long long ago,but its okay![/quote] hmmm i dont know what ur tokin abt :question: [quote=g4LLih09]nice trick sistttttt[/quote] tnx!!![quote=irishandme]other suggestion guys, you can also use this code to hide your mp3 player.... very easy... try this one... for exampLe on IMEEM: <embed src="http://media.imeem.com/m/rLpGYtoTJ9/aus=false/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="110" hidden="true" wmode="transparent"></embed> change the aus=false into aus=true, to set autoplay or autostart your music. you can also hide your youtube video if you want by using the same code above... in any embed file just insert this code hidden="true" if you want to hide the player... hup u got it guyz... keep it up...[/quote] ooh gud idea broe! nice and tnx 4 sharin that.... broe, i think ur makin overlay layouts.. am i ryt? yur layout is soo cool! lurve it tnx 4 sharin dat huh :D
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow this really does work.. tnx for sharing :D:thumbsup: now, people won't know what the song in my profile is.. tnx again for sharing :eh:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks a lot for sharing...=)
jenijeni
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the trick. i've been experimenting and i set the elements on imeem codes to zero and it doesn't work. good thing i found this one. hehe
umekosasaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

..it really worked!..cool!..^^ thanks for sharin'....much appreciated..=)
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thnx! dat really helped me
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice one! looks like BG music!:cool:
dabordz
» n00b
1969-12-31

may i know how to put the player in the upper portion of the layout so that you wont need to scroll down jaz 2 play d player...tnx^_^
fairy_98
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ what du u mean? u want the player to be placed in the logo of the fs??? well on that thing, u must learn sum js codes. =) i saw that in [b]john619's[/b] page... and it luks so cool =]
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey it works tauruslady... but i cant +rep u... did u turn off.... nway... :thumbsup: 4 u
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic...... thanks for sharing............. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
ybethkhulet
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]it does work...thank u tauruslady! =)
fairy_98
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ yeah my sister disabled her repu system before she left this forum for some reasons... :/ but if u wanna thank her by giving repu, why don't visit her fs.. or add her up :eh: i don't insisting you huh.. but its just an opinion... pm me to give you the e-add of her fs =)
♥ l○st §○≤≤ ♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

thankz for d code ! im really having time getting dat right code !:):thumbsup:
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow..^^ nice.. ive been searching this tuturial since last year... nice job..=)
baby06
» n00b
1969-12-31

eow..tnx for the help...it does work=)
fewina_pwity
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol: [b]this is so nice...thanks thanks![/b]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh.. oh :lol: can't believe dis thread will be revived :lol: eniweiiz, tnx 4 d comments guys.. labyuu [quote=scott159]hey it works tauruslady... but i cant +rep u... did u turn off.... nway... :thumbsup: 4 u[/quote] ok ok ! i'll able my repu system. can't able it becoz of sum reasons here :paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]TO ALL MY RIPPERS:[/b] [quote]Wow! at last i saw my FANS in Inet. You know, RIPPING is so painful to us who makes everything by our own. I share my knowledge here to help other member, not

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:34

[ 9 queries - 0.076 second ]
Privacy Policy