• ARCHIVES 
  • » ;)[b]Hey Guys and Gals, Just droppin' by NOT to show off my profile and be boastful but to JUST SHOW you my cute ROCKER PRINCESS profile... It's full of SKULLS.. It's not made by me, It is made by an

Pages: 1

;)[b]Hey Guys and Gals, Just droppin' by NOT to show off my profile and be boastful but to JUST SHOW you my cute ROCKER PRINCESS profile... It's full of SKULLS.. It's not made by me, It is made by an

kristinejeanne101
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

;)[b]Hey Guys and Gals, Just droppin' by NOT to show off my profile and be boastful but to JUST SHOW you my cute ROCKER PRINCESS profile... It's full of SKULLS.. It's not made by me, It is made by an

;)[b]Hey Guys and Gals, Just droppin' by NOT to show off my profile and be boastful but to JUST SHOW you my cute ROCKER PRINCESS profile... It's full of SKULLS.. It's not made by me, It is made by another FriendsterTalker which is credited at my Prof.. Check it out.. And ADDING ME IS A MUST.. :arrow:[url]http://friendster.com/zenon323[/url] Hugz // xOxO // ღKRiSTiNEღ[/b]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: ;)[b]Hey Guys and Gals, Just droppin' by NOT to show off my profile and be boastful but to JUST SHOW you my cute ROCKER PRINCESS profile... It's full of SKULLS.. It's not made by me, It is made by an

lolz....showing your private profile??:o:o if you want to show your profile to us...dont private it!!! ok... pls change private to public.. or else ull be repoted!!!
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: ;)[b]Hey Guys and Gals, Just droppin' by NOT to show off my profile and be boastful but to JUST SHOW you my cute ROCKER PRINCESS profile... It's full of SKULLS.. It's not made by me, It is made by an

It's in private sis! make it in pubic mode so we can view it..:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ;)[b]Hey Guys and Gals, Just droppin' by NOT to show off my profile and be boastful but to JUST SHOW you my cute ROCKER PRINCESS profile... It's full of SKULLS.. It's not made by me, It is made by an

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:56

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy