• ARCHIVES 
  • » everybody.. am a college freshie of up.. can anyone post pics of the 'get-ups' of college students.. i can't explain.. u know what i mean. :) tnx!

Pages: 1

everybody.. am a college freshie of up.. can anyone post pics of the 'get-ups' of college students.. i can't explain.. u know what i mean. :) tnx!

maryelle
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

everybody.. am a college freshie of up.. can anyone post pics of the 'get-ups' of college students.. i can't explain.. u know what i mean. :) tnx!

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: everybody.. am a college freshie of up.. can anyone post pics of the 'get-ups' of college students.. i can't explain.. u know what i mean. :) tnx!

[b]google it theres alot on the net[/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: everybody.. am a college freshie of up.. can anyone post pics of the 'get-ups' of college students.. i can't explain.. u know what i mean. :) tnx!

try watching 'Us Girls' on studio 23 :D or try buying a 'Seventeen' mag =):thumbsup:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

best advise: *be yourself. heheeheh
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » everybody.. am a college freshie of up.. can anyone post pics of the 'get-ups' of college students.. i can't explain.. u know what i mean. :) tnx!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:11

[ 11 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy