• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you have yar own music File ...Hosted ...>Link... then here's the code for your web... (probably Fs) Note: Find a music or sound file that you'd like to use. Midi (.mid) is a good sound format

Pages: 1

if you have yar own music File ...Hosted ...>Link... then here's the code for your web... (probably Fs) Note: Find a music or sound file that you'd like to use. Midi (.mid) is a good sound format

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

if you have yar own music File ...Hosted ...>Link... then here's the code for your web... (probably Fs) Note: Find a music or sound file that you'd like to use. Midi (.mid) is a good sound format

if you have yar own music File ...Hosted ...>Link... then here's the code for your web... (probably Fs) Note: Find a music or sound file that you'd like to use. Midi (.mid) is a good sound format to use because these files are generally smaller and load quickly. There plenty of sites on the internet that allow you to download these types of songs for free. Use your favorite search engine to find the perfect song for your site. You can also use .mp3 or .wav (wave) music, but keep in mind that if you do go this route, it will take the music longer to load because the file size will be larger. Be mindful of those who still have dial up Internet access. or .mp3 will do... [quote]<embed src="[b]WAV FILE HERE[/b]" autostart="[b]true[/b]" loop="[b]false[/b]">[/quote] sample> [quote]<embed src="http://www.yoursite.com/music/musicfile.wav" autostart="true" loop="false" hidden="true">[/quote] Info: [b]the song file will begin playing automatically when the page loads. If you put in "false", the sound file will not start automatically and the visitor will have to start the song by using their embedded media player. The loop attribute tells the song how many times to play. If you have this set to "true" then it will play over and over again automatically. If you have it set to "false" it will play once and stop. The hidden attribute tells the browser whether or not to hide the media player. It's not a good idea to leave this value at "true" unless you know for sure your visitors don't want to stop the music. You don't want your music to annoy them to the point they leave because they can't figure out how to turn the music off. [/b] the code below ... you can adjust the size: [quote]<embed src="[b]FILE HERE[/b]" autostart="true" loop="false" width="[b]350[/b]" height=[b]"200[/b]">[/quote] Here's my generator, that you can use in hiding the controls click em--- :arrow: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/shiruki/bgmusix.html[/url] [b]done[/b] =|

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2008-06-06 04:42:36)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: if you have yar own music File ...Hosted ...>Link... then here's the code for your web... (probably Fs) Note: Find a music or sound file that you'd like to use. Midi (.mid) is a good sound format

gee tnx 4 sharing this!!! kip it up!!! share more.. hehe :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if you have yar own music File ...Hosted ...>Link... then here's the code for your web... (probably Fs) Note: Find a music or sound file that you'd like to use. Midi (.mid) is a good sound format

[b]^... Haha, sorry for... re-posting your tricks/tutorial.. But , here's my version... And, im totally annoyed... When people.. Keep... asking for a bg music trick... So i create .. E'm Generator.. (better than just a code i think) Thanks, Sis... This is just an info. Jya~[/b]
my_antus
» n00b
1969-12-31

gv me example of music url can??:)
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice, thancs for explaining tho, =)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sample of .mp3 url [url]http://mp3-codes.com/mp3files5/David Cook - Always Be My Baby (StudioVersion).mp3[/url]
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cool generator..! ;) thankz for sharing it here jya?? :D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]^... Haha, sorry for... re-posting your tricks/tutorial..[/quote] geee dont say sorry siz...every people in this forum has a right to post a topic.and you dont repost it siz.. u make a generator for it.so dont say sorry.. and im glad that you can make a generator... [i]akin kc.. mano-mano lang :lol:[/i]

Last edited by tauruslady (2008-06-05 07:15:10)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^anyway. Thanks again.[/b]
rai02
» n00b
1969-12-31

lol thanks for da tutorial
adongs@yahoo.co.id
» n00b
1969-12-31

hy... nice to meet U flendz.. thankz for sharing it here.. he,he..
nime
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: tnx 4 sharing.. :cool: :thumbsup: [img]http://h1.ripway.com/nime/geek01-geek-nerds-eyeglass-000200-design.gif[/img]
majill06
» n00b
1969-12-31

.. uhm!! whAT IS A CSs EXTENSION ang js extensiOn,, sOrry fOr asKin but i`m just a newbies here!!=)
crevior
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i get that for overlay?
idiot_goblinz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanx for sharing this :o:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if you have yar own music File ...Hosted ...>Link... then here's the code for your web... (probably Fs) Note: Find a music or sound file that you'd like to use. Midi (.mid) is a good sound format

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:37

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy