• ARCHIVES 
  • » What would be the best song that will be suited for the person above you?! And why?! (Please state your reason why you choose that song) ok i think this is the right place cause the other one, i put

Pages: 1

What would be the best song that will be suited for the person above you?! And why?! (Please state your reason why you choose that song) ok i think this is the right place cause the other one, i put

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What would be the best song that will be suited for the person above you?! And why?! (Please state your reason why you choose that song) ok i think this is the right place cause the other one, i put

What would be the best song that will be suited for the person above you?! And why?! (Please state your reason why you choose that song) ok i think this is the right place cause the other one, i put it into the music section and the mod closed it... and it said "this is not a funcorner" so i'll make the other one here... :) ok start!

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-06-04 01:33:58)

vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: What would be the best song that will be suited for the person above you?! And why?! (Please state your reason why you choose that song) ok i think this is the right place cause the other one, i put

I dont Know wHAT dO YOU mIND......:wallbash:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: What would be the best song that will be suited for the person above you?! And why?! (Please state your reason why you choose that song) ok i think this is the right place cause the other one, i put

All The Things She Said(2x) Running Through My Head(3x) I Like It!!!!!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What would be the best song that will be suited for the person above you?! And why?! (Please state your reason why you choose that song) ok i think this is the right place cause the other one, i put

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:54

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy