• ARCHIVES 
  • » first of all.. [b]this is just like, a trick from john_619619[/b] [quote]But, his share is >>> icon under recent updates... And, my share... will be shoutbox under recent updates using Iframe![/quote

Pages: 12

first of all.. [b]this is just like, a trick from john_619619[/b] [quote]But, his share is >>> icon under recent updates... And, my share... will be shoutbox under recent updates using Iframe![/quote

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

first of all.. [b]this is just like, a trick from john_619619[/b] [quote]But, his share is >>> icon under recent updates... And, my share... will be shoutbox under recent updates using Iframe![/quote

first of all.. [b]this is just like, a trick from john_619619[/b] [quote]But, his share is >>> icon under recent updates... And, my share... will be shoutbox under recent updates using Iframe![/quote] [b]credits to: john_619619 for the idea (^_^) [/b] =| [quote][b]Note: this trick is sponsored by Shoutmix.net >>XD[/b][/quote] [b]AND: this is recommended for the newbies ... Who are trying to put a chatbox (Via addbox functions) For the mean time, you can put a chatbox with the use of this trick.[/b] [u]This is the code:[/u] <">edit the ff: -LINK OF YOUR SHOUT BOX -width and height (but i recommend 300 x 250)[/b] About the link of shoutbox: [b]step 1: Go to [url]http://www.shoutmix.net[/url] step 2: Create an account. Or if you have an existing account, Then Log in! step 3: Click settings. Then Get codes. step 4: Click (Place link to shoutbox on webpage)[/b] you only need this :arrow: sample>> http://www2.shoutmix.com/?xiruki you can use mine! :thumbsup: .... [b]Done![/b] [quote]ps: [b]Use js extension. Jya~~~[/b][/quote] for live preview ; Here :arrow: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/70752923[/url]

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2008-06-05 04:38:00)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: first of all.. [b]this is just like, a trick from john_619619[/b] [quote]But, his share is >>> icon under recent updates... And, my share... will be shoutbox under recent updates using Iframe![/quote

[b]gee nice trick u make wid john.. kip it up =)[/b]
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: first of all.. [b]this is just like, a trick from john_619619[/b] [quote]But, his share is >>> icon under recent updates... And, my share... will be shoutbox under recent updates using Iframe![/quote

you just rip the html then altered it....hehehe.... :lol: well nice anyways :D :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Haha, anyway... its just an alteration ... for the beginners (who cannot add chatbox on the side bar)
J-pop
» Banned
1969-12-31

Nyc shiruki... now, we have chance to put chatbox widget i mean, me... Im a newbie about onload handler :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
MONDYking
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dis is cool, ill try it nice work xiru, weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks.... ... Its just my first share it (...for noobs ...Err..----> Im not trying to share those (For the experts) Cause i think, they knew it.[/b]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow a module trick. Even though the idea is kinda old. This can be useful as reference.
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice one.. thanks for sharing..
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks.... ephe and mudpoet[/b]
Kabuto-beetle
» n00b
1969-12-31

How to do it googogogog anuba! :wallbash:
super_man1990
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for this sis, its very cute..
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]You can edit the colors too... (like in borders..) lol. Arigatou![/b] =)
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

i cant see da preview......
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thx for sharin
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Very useful! Thanks for sharing this sis! =) :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^thanks thanks. Sissy.[/b] :D
christiandelacruz
» n00b
1969-12-31

another cbox hehehe.. thanks for sharing...
Wacko
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks 4 sharing.i got that.thank.i have a request.i want to put my cbox under my group.(at the right side). sum1 can me the code.please.js code.thanks.
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Wacko]Thanks 4 sharing.i got that.thank.i have a request.i want to put my cbox under my group.(at the right side). sum1 can me the code.please.js code.thanks.[/quote] try to use addbox browse the forum for codessss...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » first of all.. [b]this is just like, a trick from john_619619[/b] [quote]But, his share is >>> icon under recent updates... And, my share... will be shoutbox under recent updates using Iframe![/quote

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:12

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy