• ARCHIVES 
  • » First, i want to say sorry if this post is unuseful, and sorry for the mods, i've post this on my regional section. and i'm not guarantee that this trick would work 100%, [b]Credit[/b] :arrow: TinyMC

Pages: 12

First, i want to say sorry if this post is unuseful, and sorry for the mods, i've post this on my regional section. and i'm not guarantee that this trick would work 100%, [b]Credit[/b] :arrow: TinyMC

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: First, i want to say sorry if this post is unuseful, and sorry for the mods, i've post this on my regional section. and i'm not guarantee that this trick would work 100%, [b]Credit[/b] :arrow: TinyMC

the whole blue text will be edited?
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: First, i want to say sorry if this post is unuseful, and sorry for the mods, i've post this on my regional section. and i'm not guarantee that this trick would work 100%, [b]Credit[/b] :arrow: TinyMC

[quote=m0g0l]@bro feruzz, how didi you do that your javascript code is in an extension of .png? wow! your reaLLy such a master code!!! idoL!![/quote] actually its not working anymore =(
rudyhartadi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@feruzz what? Notepad? Hm, cool. Can u give me a clue? :d: How to ask permission? :p and how to write the linker code? @m0g0l yeah, right, but in this trick, we use a php file that work as php, not just for the extension. @bles_212000 hm, if u want to use this trick, just edit the 1st and the 3rd part of the blue text, the second part is optional to edit 1st(the top) is for your profile url 2nd(in the middle) is for html error page 3rd is for your js code oh ya, down delete the php code (code between the <? and ?> tag) thanks all,
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=rudyhartadi]@bles_212000 hm, if u want to use this trick, just edit the 1st and the 3rd part of the blue text, the second part is optional to edit 1st(the top) is for your profile url 2nd(in the middle) is for html error page 3rd is for your js code oh ya, down delete the php code (code between the <? and ?> tag) thanks all,[/quote] now i got it! thanks...!
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic...... thanks for sharing............. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thanx for this rudyhartadi... :thumbsup: This would be very useful... and master feruzz was right... it would be very hard for an amateur ripper to figure this one out...:ninja: so let's keep it that way... so members... no coaching pls!! =D 1 rep coming up coz i'm using this now bro...:D

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2008-08-25 07:58:49)

chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is very helpful, i think i can do some experiments.. :D:thumbsup:
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

errr... question... expert pls help... :lol: newbie student here...:D mods... hope u don't mind if i'll ask the question here not in the help section coz i only wanna know something on one part of the codes [quote]function cekReferer(){ global $url,$referer; foreach($url as $key=>$value){ if($referer[b]===[/b]$value) return true; } return false; }[/quote] I turn the identity operator '[b]===[/b]' into a equality type '[b]==[/b]' to lessen strictness and somehow it loads a little bit faster than before... Is what i did right or correct? or the fast loading is just my imagination heheh... :rolleyes:

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2008-08-26 00:01:58)

Jeht
» n00b
1969-12-31

,,, this is what im waiting for ,,, ,,,, thanks for sharing ,,, ,,, now i can breath ,,, ,,, try to relax ,,, ,,, ripper can't rip my codes ,,, ,,, nyahaha ,,,,

Last edited by Jeht (2008-08-26 11:19:34)

mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I think this code is not working..
jhoyo3
» n00b
1969-12-31

how do i inject javascript in my profile? bounce back!!:cry:[spoiler][/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » First, i want to say sorry if this post is unuseful, and sorry for the mods, i've post this on my regional section. and i'm not guarantee that this trick would work 100%, [b]Credit[/b] :arrow: TinyMC

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:12

[ 9 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy