• ARCHIVES 
  • » where i can get overlay with codes?? then i'll just edit it with my personal info., i got one here but now i cant find it!!! where's that??

Pages: 1

where i can get overlay with codes?? then i'll just edit it with my personal info., i got one here but now i cant find it!!! where's that??

aj2abi
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

where i can get overlay with codes?? then i'll just edit it with my personal info., i got one here but now i cant find it!!! where's that??

anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: where i can get overlay with codes?? then i'll just edit it with my personal info., i got one here but now i cant find it!!! where's that??

[i]Search for it. Just browse at [b]Friendster Overlay[/b] thread, you will find lots and lots of Overlay layouts. :lol:[/i]
dienasty099
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: where i can get overlay with codes?? then i'll just edit it with my personal info., i got one here but now i cant find it!!! where's that??

[b][i]all of the overlays in the overlay thread has their codes dude...just choose the layout you want and download the codes and edit it...but edit only thignz that needz to be edited...dnt remove the credits dude...hehehe=)[/i][/b]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

at markyctrigger also! but dude dont remove the credits! :D
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@dienasty099: Only use [b]BOLD[/b] when highlighting an important word or informations. --- [quote=aj2abi]i got one here but now i cant find it!!! where's that??[/quote] I don't understand.
aj2abi
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh i see.. i thought they were removed!!!... i'll try to find them... but if i can't,, i'll just post my opinion here....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » where i can get overlay with codes?? then i'll just edit it with my personal info., i got one here but now i cant find it!!! where's that??

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:06

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy