• ARCHIVES 
  • » The Dead Russian Cosmonaut - at #10 [b]During the 1960s, the Soviet Union and United States raced to become the world leader in space exploration. The winner would be able to claim technological supe

Pages: 1

The Dead Russian Cosmonaut - at #10 [b]During the 1960s, the Soviet Union and United States raced to become the world leader in space exploration. The winner would be able to claim technological supe

slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

The Dead Russian Cosmonaut - at #10 [b]During the 1960s, the Soviet Union and United States raced to become the world leader in space exploration. The winner would be able to claim technological supe

The Dead Russian Cosmonaut - at #10 [b]During the 1960s, the Soviet Union and United States raced to become the world leader in space exploration. The winner would be able to claim technological superiority over the other. The Soviet Union had the early edge: In 1957, it launched Sputnik, the first man-made satellite. In 1961, the Soviet Union dealt the American space program another blow when cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin became the first human in space. But, according to the Judica-Cordiglia brothers from Italy, Gagarin wasn't the first. [/b] [b]The brothers set up a listening station in Italy to intercept communication transmissions between ground operations and spacecraft for both American and Soviet missions. Weeks before Gagarin's successful flight, the brothers claimed to have detected and recorded radio transmissions of a cosmonaut slowly dying while adrift in space. The Soviet Union denied the brothers' claim. Supporters of the theory believe the Soviet government hid the cosmonaut's death to preserve the country's reputation as a leader in space exploration. The truth remains a mystery, though the recordings are available online, if you're curious to hear for yourself. [/b] I will let you think for a while then post the 9th conspiracy..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The Dead Russian Cosmonaut - at #10 [b]During the 1960s, the Soviet Union and United States raced to become the world leader in space exploration. The winner would be able to claim technological supe

Well, it's been 2 months....where's the 9th conspiracy? :lol: :lol: Interesting information, too, by the way.
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The Dead Russian Cosmonaut - at #10 [b]During the 1960s, the Soviet Union and United States raced to become the world leader in space exploration. The winner would be able to claim technological supe

[b]Yah Interesting indeed, I like conspiracy stories and I want Facts too...This one I will surf...Thanks for the info..[/b]
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waha! that's my school mate! :o :lol: what a surprise! @ topic: where's the 9th conspiracy?
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:thunder: i have overheard the soviet union space expidition which they have said that they are very succesful in space travel but they have reported to have many flight accidents, oh well. post the 9th conspiracy please? u have a nice information there.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]I think dis thread fits at News and Gossip section. :) [/b][/font]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahaha if you can move it there.. then pls move it ^_^.. and for the 9th conspiracy... sorry it took almost a year ahah.. i was severely inactive XD [b]Theory 9: Shifting Poles[/b] north pole location Image courtesy Kenai National Wildlife The location of the North Pole over the years -- it's shifted, but it hasn't caused a disaster. Some people beli­eve that the Earth's North and South poles weren't always located whe­re they are now. They believe the Earth once rotated on a different axis. Others say that the Earth always rotated about its polar axis, but that the Earth's crust shifts so that the land located at each pole changes. Climate change, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions result from stresses on the Earth's crust during the shift. Some claim that the Earth will soon experience another dramatic polar shift, and that, as a result, entire continents might sink while new ones emerge from the sea. The polar shift hypothesis enters the worl­d of conspiracy theories when some claim that top governments and scientists know of the impending shift but refuse to share the information with the public. Supposedly, they're keeping it a secret to avoid causing a panic. Skeptics dismiss polar shift hypotheses, saying that there's no real scientific basis for them. The Earth's true poles aren't the same as its magnetic poles, which are definitely shifting. The North Magnetic Pole is moving slowly northwest across the northern stretches of Canada. This means that if you took two trips 10 years apart to the North Magnetic Pole by following a compass, you'd end up at a different destination each time. [b] AND HERES A PHOTO TO PROVE THAT IT CHANGES BY THE YEARS [/b] [img]http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/earth-13.jpg[/img]

Last edited by slasher201994 (2009-01-20 13:18:43)

allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

post the 8th. anyway, good infos. haha!
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[u]Similar to the first conspiracy[/u] (what my Bio teacher believes in): The landing of Apollo 11 (it was 11, right?) on the moon never happened. [I'm gonna make this brief] 1. When the U.S. flag was planted on the moon, it was clearly [u]waving[/u], while there is no oxygen or air in the moon, and that the astronauts' suits weren't equipped with oxygen-producing stuffs. 2. The astronauts were busy jumping on the surface of the moon, the other one is manning the spacecraft. Who was the one capturing them through the camera? 3. More, just forgot the others, didn't listen much to what my teacher explained :wallbash::wallbash: You could always look it up in Google, it's upto you :music: [hr] [u]Regarding the 2nd conspiracy[/u]: As what I know, that theory was suppoerted by Einstein (2012, ftw!). It's the Crust-Rotating theory (not sure, anybody please correct me?)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The Dead Russian Cosmonaut - at #10 [b]During the 1960s, the Soviet Union and United States raced to become the world leader in space exploration. The winner would be able to claim technological supe

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:35

[ 10 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy