• ARCHIVES 
  • » Erm,hey!Actually Im not really new here :P I used to be a member of Friendstertalk before.My username before is blackwhiskey_28.Oh yes,its me!Philip;)I rejoined because I want to rediscover the"new"Fr

Pages: 12

Erm,hey!Actually Im not really new here :P I used to be a member of Friendstertalk before.My username before is blackwhiskey_28.Oh yes,its me!Philip;)I rejoined because I want to rediscover the"new"Fr

Frio
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Erm,hey!Actually Im not really new here :P I used to be a member of Friendstertalk before.My username before is blackwhiskey_28.Oh yes,its me!Philip;)I rejoined because I want to rediscover the"new"Fr

Erm,hey!Actually Im not really new here :P I used to be a member of Friendstertalk before.My username before is blackwhiskey_28.Oh yes,its me!Philip;)I rejoined because I want to rediscover the"new"Friendster :wasted: .I hope I'm still welcome here:D

Last edited by Frio (2008-06-04 10:24:25)

Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Erm,hey!Actually Im not really new here :P I used to be a member of Friendstertalk before.My username before is blackwhiskey_28.Oh yes,its me!Philip;)I rejoined because I want to rediscover the"new"Fr

[b]Hey there Philip ! Welcome back. :][/b]
Frio
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Erm,hey!Actually Im not really new here :P I used to be a member of Friendstertalk before.My username before is blackwhiskey_28.Oh yes,its me!Philip;)I rejoined because I want to rediscover the"new"Fr

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Frio welcome back call me vino ok :D nice to know you see you arround =)
Frio
» n00b
1969-12-31

Oh,hi Vino:D Nice to meet you :cool:

Last edited by Frio (2008-06-04 10:47:59)

senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]eii. welcome to ftalk. have fun posting but don't forget the rules, ok? name's [b]lowela[/b]. c'ya 'round! :)[/i]
Frio
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sure i wont :P Im kinda used of the rules here so its no biggie for me :D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] welcome to ftalk, read and follow the forum rules, see yah around :penguin: [quote]7. The usage of multiple accounts is not permitted.[/quote] [/b]
rapmeji
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome back to [b]Friendstertalk[/b]. well . see you around .:D
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi....welcome back,,,,to fstalk......=) cheers for you!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: have fun and enjoy posting....=D:D:lol: CHAO......call me diko....:cool:
Frio
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank you for the warm welcome :D @tricia Im working out that thing.The old account is in the procces of being deleted dont worry.
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nice to have u hir again ..[/b]
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=purple][img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm205/kawaiiangie17/1030417u2wzjbw63c.gif[/img] eow.. welcome back to ftalk btw i'm angie enjoy posting see yah around ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ drop some comments on my compilation [url=http://theftalk.com/t32558-%26%238734%3B%26%238734%3B%7C-angielina%27s-layout-compilation-comments-plsz..-%7C%26%238734%3B%26%238734%3B.html]Branch 1[/url] | [url=http://theftalk.com/t33005-%26%238734%3B%26%238734%3B%7C-angielina%27s-compilation-branch-2-%7C%26%238734%3B%26%238734%3B.html]Branch 2[/url] [/color][img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm205/kawaiiangie17/1030417u2wzjbw63c.gif[/img][/align]
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there frio... i can still remember you on some posts way way back before... :lol: eniweiz, welcome back... :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi wlcome to ftalk.. pls follow the rule properly.. enjoy posting...gd bless
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi frio..:D

Last edited by gladz23 (2008-06-05 05:27:35)

Frio
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hey..thank you for all the people who welcomed me here:)It rly is good to be back here @ ashnae-You still do?thats nice :cool:.. @angieli-sure ill drop by there and give comments:)
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:eh: hi welcome to ftalk!! im also a newbie..see yah around..:redface:
shamibeii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]Hi there!!!=)[/align] [align=center]have fun here.. =)[/align] [align=center]see yah around..=)[/align] [align=center]keep safe..=)[/align] [align=center]dnt 4get bout the rules..ahryt? :D[/align] [align=center]ciaoo.. :P[/align] [align=center]btw., call me karen :thumbsup:[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Erm,hey!Actually Im not really new here :P I used to be a member of Friendstertalk before.My username before is blackwhiskey_28.Oh yes,its me!Philip;)I rejoined because I want to rediscover the"new"Fr

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:20

[ 10 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy