• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]i just wanna suggest if change the fstak theme.. because its kinda boring ! you know a lot of forum exist! and one thing that made their forum attractive is their theme.. thats kinda suggestion .

Pages: 1

[b]i just wanna suggest if change the fstak theme.. because its kinda boring ! you know a lot of forum exist! and one thing that made their forum attractive is their theme.. thats kinda suggestion .

bhalongzkee
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]i just wanna suggest if change the fstak theme.. because its kinda boring ! you know a lot of forum exist! and one thing that made their forum attractive is their theme.. thats kinda suggestion .

[b]i just wanna suggest if change the fstak theme.. because its kinda boring ! you know a lot of forum exist! and one thing that made their forum attractive is their theme.. thats kinda suggestion .. tenx and have a nice day to ol ! GODBLESS[/b]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]i just wanna suggest if change the fstak theme.. because its kinda boring ! you know a lot of forum exist! and one thing that made their forum attractive is their theme.. thats kinda suggestion .

go to user cp.. click display.. select your preferred style.. either.. babyisback,celfuse,friendstertalk,minima,quicktime or vershire!! =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]i just wanna suggest if change the fstak theme.. because its kinda boring ! you know a lot of forum exist! and one thing that made their forum attractive is their theme.. thats kinda suggestion .

There are several themes to choose from at your user cp. follow the instructions above.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You can change your theme. Go to [b]User CP > Display > Select your preferred style.[/b] Choose one from the list. =) [b]BabyIsBack, Cellfuse, Minima, Quicktime, Vershire.[/b]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=bhalongzkee]i just wanna suggest if change the fstak theme.. because its kinda boring ! you know a lot of forum exist! and one thing that made their forum attractive is their theme.. thats kinda suggestion .. tenx and have a nice day to ol ! GODBLESS[/quote] Yes I know. Forums with elegant themes are really attractive. But they load so slow coz of images and scripts. But FTalk is fast, because the theme is simple, few ads, less scripts plus PunBB as the Host. :O:thumbsup:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-06-04 20:56:31)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bhalongzkee]i just wanna suggest if change the fstak theme.. because its kinda boring ! you know a lot of forum exist! and one thing that made their forum attractive is their theme.. thats kinda suggestion .. tenx and have a nice day to ol ! GODBLESS[/quote] still a newbie...check controlCP>>Display>>you can choose which theme that you want.. please avoid compairing ftalk to other forum coz no one can beat ftalk! yeah they have a very nice theme..but ftalk have lot of it that you can choose which suits your taste.. in other forums only one theme that you can see in your entire life..=D quote: [b]Ftalk>>the forum that never sleeps[/b]...:thumbsup:

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-06-05 09:56:56)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]Ftalk>>the forum that never sleeps[/quote] Haha. nice quote there. :D but actually, it is the contents which is more important.
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how bout adding darker theme?? I mean for me, reading small text in light background makes me feel dizzy. after an hour of reading, my vision starting to get blurry and I'm also experiencing some headache. I dunno w/ others but I feel more comfortable w/ darker backgrounds. what do you think?? just a suggestion...
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I think i get what she means. I think she means like to change the whole theme without doing it manually! __________ Ftalk's theme is OK its not perfect and iits not bad. What I like about Ftalk is its Simplicity! plus Ftalk loads quite fast and unlike other websites like [i]The Crade[/i].tI's theme is absolutely rubbish because of its darkness and its kinda sluggish (Its not my Internet connection!)
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow... wut a great information... btw, thx for sharin' guys.... it's really useful for me!! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]i just wanna suggest if change the fstak theme.. because its kinda boring ! you know a lot of forum exist! and one thing that made their forum attractive is their theme.. thats kinda suggestion .

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:12

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy