• ARCHIVES 
  • » Upload your music to any web hosting site... Get the URL and put it on the code: [code]#This is just a comment.Not necessary to have this on the code PUT URL HERE PUT URL HERE PUT URL HERE PUT URL

Pages: 1

Upload your music to any web hosting site... Get the URL and put it on the code: [code]#This is just a comment.Not necessary to have this on the code PUT URL HERE PUT URL HERE PUT URL HERE PUT URL

kia_bunso28
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Upload your music to any web hosting site... Get the URL and put it on the code: [code]#This is just a comment.Not necessary to have this on the code PUT URL HERE PUT URL HERE PUT URL HERE PUT URL

Upload your music to any web hosting site... Get the URL and put it on the code: <">one URL per line. save this as [b]filename.m3u[/b] then upload again to your preferred web hosting site. get again the URL then replace wid ur URL in the code: [b]code for making it as ur BG music. :arrow: hidden :arrow: autostart :arrow: repeats if all music finished playing[/b] <">[b][i]replace with the URL of ur .m3u file[/i][/b] [b]code for visible playlist :arrow: visible :arrow: autostart :arrow: repeats if all music finished playing [/b] <">[b][i]replace with the URL of ur .m3u file[/i][/b] just put the code in you media box :thumbsup: =)
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Upload your music to any web hosting site... Get the URL and put it on the code: [code]#This is just a comment.Not necessary to have this on the code PUT URL HERE PUT URL HERE PUT URL HERE PUT URL

1st cmmnt.......thx 4 sharing....:)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Upload your music to any web hosting site... Get the URL and put it on the code: [code]#This is just a comment.Not necessary to have this on the code PUT URL HERE PUT URL HERE PUT URL HERE PUT URL

Impressive, thank you for sharing this neat trick. :thumbsup:
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]wow! nice..tnx for sharing..^^[/align]
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weeee nice one.....thankz for sharing...
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

really nice. thanks for sharing. i'll try this later.
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ow...it's ok..this just a simple trick.. maybe evrybody knoes abt this already.. well, tnx for ur commentz guys.. i appreciate those...:D
liletoile
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice
katicatz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weeh! dats nice.. cool trick! :thumbsup: tanx!:)
clarice_0324
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really love you[url][/url]http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/72/79/48599727/1_683055294l.jpg[quote][/quote] [align=center][/align]
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=clarice_0324]i really love you[url][/url]http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/72/79/48599727/1_683055294l.jpg[quote][/quote] [align=center][/align][/quote] :/ plz don't spam here....aren't you realized ur off topic??:P
Rozen_Mary
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah i know this , but still that doesnt mean im not thankful for your effort. Yay !:D
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ohh thnx 4 dat!!
rapsalonga
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks For sharing
[25.mCr.13]
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx f0r sharing!!!!:)
mimi_momoe2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx for sharing
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Upload your music to any web hosting site... Get the URL and put it on the code: [code]#This is just a comment.Not necessary to have this on the code PUT URL HERE PUT URL HERE PUT URL HERE PUT URL

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:05

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy