• ARCHIVES 
  • » well i'm very mad if that pop up ads pop in my screen, it decreases my time in editing LOL

Pages: 12

well i'm very mad if that pop up ads pop in my screen, it decreases my time in editing LOL

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: well i'm very mad if that pop up ads pop in my screen, it decreases my time in editing LOL

I still have never seen a pop up ad in Friendster except the one's that people put in their profiles. :wallbash:
zswop
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: well i'm very mad if that pop up ads pop in my screen, it decreases my time in editing LOL

i hte pop ups!!! =D pop up sucks:evil:
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

annoying that's why I remove them in my codes :D:lol::lol::lol::P
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dat's really annoying. :) [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

irritating man :angry::angry::angry:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I hate them. no, actually, I feel pop ups in friendster beyond my hate...They're completely annoying and stupid.
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

they're rili annoying...
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lucky for me i don't received any pop up ads by the friendster site, i only see banners on the home section of friendster, uhm ftalkers, here's a fact. do u know y friendster is free? its because of the ads, without the ads we will pay to the friendster website, so we should be thankful to the ads for it pays our subscription to the website. if u notice, almost all websites u visit have ads except those personal websites or blogs becaus some of them don't have any ads. i advice u not to remove the google ads in your fs profile for it supports friendsdter :D hehe *um, im using a hide code java script, means my profile have no ads either :D ahaha - gonna edit soon*
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

they're really annoying and when you accidentally clicked them, your browsing time will be messed up. :disgust:
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

They are definitely and absolutely annoying. wakoko that was just based on my own perception. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well i'm very mad if that pop up ads pop in my screen, it decreases my time in editing LOL

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:53

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy