• ARCHIVES 
  • » Target: To make the release of the Twilight movie earlier in the Philippines Okay, so someone asked Ayala Malls when they're going to air the Twilight movie.Unfortunately for us, the release is on J

Pages: 12

Target: To make the release of the Twilight movie earlier in the Philippines Okay, so someone asked Ayala Malls when they're going to air the Twilight movie.Unfortunately for us, the release is on J

nikkiKURDAPYA
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Target: To make the release of the Twilight movie earlier in the Philippines Okay, so someone asked Ayala Malls when they're going to air the Twilight movie.Unfortunately for us, the release is on J

Target: To make the release of the Twilight movie earlier in the Philippines Okay, so someone asked Ayala Malls when they're going to air the Twilight movie.Unfortunately for us, the release is on January 8 in the Philippines because of the Metro Manila Film Festival.So if we try to get online signatures, the Ayala people might consider airing the movie on December 12 or earlier ( I hope. ((: ). [url]http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/twilight39s-movie-release-in-the-philippines[/url] visit this site pls and SIGN for ur petition. the number of siggys MUST reach 5000. PLS do sign :)
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Target: To make the release of the Twilight movie earlier in the Philippines Okay, so someone asked Ayala Malls when they're going to air the Twilight movie.Unfortunately for us, the release is on J

`ohw!?i love this movie.. `a love story of a vampire!?(i think..) `emm..i'll sign so that i can watch early.. lol :lol:
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Target: To make the release of the Twilight movie earlier in the Philippines Okay, so someone asked Ayala Malls when they're going to air the Twilight movie.Unfortunately for us, the release is on J

JANUARY!? wth? no way. that would tooootally suck! it has to be december! me and my friends (as in a whole lot us) are gonna treat the premier as a sort of reunion for all of us. huhuhu! i amtoootally signing this petition. hope more do to.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

already signed up :) aww...january??that's too long :( XD~~~~~
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: haha.. i will wait fo this movie.. i love reading this book and the other 3.. i can't wait to see it.. :D:D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i heard it will be launched on november in the US =)
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

em also waiting for this movie! gaad. january? too long. :disgust:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh?? ive read the four books already!! now a movie?? im dying for the edward-bella vampire/human relationship!! not to mention jacob.. a must see!! hekhekhek
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Twilight will now be aired on Nov 21 or 26. I saw it on other malls. And OMG i can't wait to watch it. I loev vampires.^^[/b]

Last edited by hAnNah.t0t (2008-11-14 07:20:25)

harlequeen02
» n00b
1969-12-31

what??? thats so late!!! ill sign that!! can't wait for the movie!!!:wow::wow: :wow:xXxCULLENxXX:wow:
poyang
» n00b
1969-12-31

ill wait for new moon instead.... i love alice =)
mario_maurer
» n00b
1969-12-31

nov 26!!! visit http://twilightcovenph.blogspot.com/ for advance screening
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nov. 26:thumbsup: can't wait for edward cullen:D
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is it also premiered here in davao the same date in manila?
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

OMG. can't wait! 2 days to go! :D
jem23jem
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I can't wait!!! Is it true that at shangrila they're giving a free pop corn at the premier of twilight??? the ticket is only 200 pesos?? Whoah!! OFF-TOPIC: I bought an ebook of the 4 twilight books from the internet. I just want to share it to you. If you don't have a book yet save up but I know you can't wait to read it so email me at jem23jem AT gmail.com for the ebooks!!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Uh, yeah.. Twilight is now showing in cinemas near you. =D
ghans13
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cant wait to view this movie
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i heard that the airing of the movie will be this november 26, i think so because thats on the flyers of the malls :D hehe im not fan of twilight but i like the story plot hehe D:
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]I'll watch it on Saturday with my friends. ZOMG!! ~ I CAN'T WAIT! *hyperventilating* LOLOLOLOLOL.[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Target: To make the release of the Twilight movie earlier in the Philippines Okay, so someone asked Ayala Malls when they're going to air the Twilight movie.Unfortunately for us, the release is on J

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:14

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy