• ARCHIVES 
  • » I am a huge fan of David Cook=) are you too? anything u would like to know or u wanna share all about David Cook feel free to reply in this thread I love all of his songs!:) here are some random

Pages: 1

I am a huge fan of David Cook=) are you too? anything u would like to know or u wanna share all about David Cook feel free to reply in this thread I love all of his songs!:) here are some random

alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I am a huge fan of David Cook=) are you too? anything u would like to know or u wanna share all about David Cook feel free to reply in this thread I love all of his songs!:) here are some random

I am a huge fan of David Cook=) are you too? anything u would like to know or u wanna share all about David Cook feel free to reply in this thread I love all of his songs!:) here are some random facts sbout him: he's 25 y/o The meaning of AC in his guitar couldn't be his name 'cause his full name is David Roland Cook. The meaning of it is Adam Cook[his brother] no, it is not borrowed. He just named the guitar after his brother.. (so sweet isn' it?)=) he's been dating Kimberly the girl from season2 of American Idol=| but he's still single.. [spoiler]wag tayo mawalan ng pag-asa..hehe[/spoiler] for Cookie's fan I wanna hear it from u!=)
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I am a huge fan of David Cook=) are you too? anything u would like to know or u wanna share all about David Cook feel free to reply in this thread I love all of his songs!:) here are some random

[i]Yeah, sis. I also love David. Actually, I was a member of this Fan Club of David on Myspace, when suddenly they posted a bulletin that his brother Adam is sick. :([/i]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I am a huge fan of David Cook=) are you too? anything u would like to know or u wanna share all about David Cook feel free to reply in this thread I love all of his songs!:) here are some random

yeah that was the sweet thing because he love his brother Adam he named his guitar after him.:) and he said that his brothers was his inspiration to pursue his singing carrer.=) he's so nice!
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

super!!! i love david cook so much! :wow:
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ I love his Song.. [b]Always be my bebe[/b] haha
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love david cook! wooohhhooo! love his version of " always be my baby"
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]wee.. I'm also a David cook fan... but I also like Archuleta.. he's cute..[/b][/color]
cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like [b]David Cook[/b] cause he's so nice... he's an artist with a heart... :cool:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah..he's an original artist and that what makes him the american idol. he got the unique voice and the originality.=) goodluck to he's carrer. and to his lovelife as well.. he's been dating kimberly :rolleyes: uhhh..
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yuh david cook is nice. but i more like david archuleta!. hehe... so kawaii!
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I also loved david cook rather than archuleta,hehehe but archuleta looks younger than cook...:O
felicitytine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=MediumSlateBlue][b]i'm also a fan of david cook like his song---avalanche[/b][/color] [align=right][url]www.friendster.com/pennylin13[/url] [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii242/Felicity_tine13/twilight%20series/1688326gf14l039sh.gif[/img][/align]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]I lyk also his other songs, especially [i]Always be my baby[/i]. :thumbsup: [/b][/font]
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah i like also david cook.. because of his song -always be my baby.. but i love david archuleta.. ^_^ a lot than david cook.. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I am a huge fan of David Cook=) are you too? anything u would like to know or u wanna share all about David Cook feel free to reply in this thread I love all of his songs!:) here are some random

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:25

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy