• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]For all the overlay users... Only![/b] [b] [color=blue]Read this:[/color] [/b] [u]You can use this alternative way... If: (read the ff statements:)[/u] [b]1. If friendster... Filtered the codes

Pages: 12

[b]For all the overlay users... Only![/b] [b] [color=blue]Read this:[/color] [/b] [u]You can use this alternative way... If: (read the ff statements:)[/u] [b]1. If friendster... Filtered the codes

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]For all the overlay users... Only![/b] [b] [color=blue]Read this:[/color] [/b] [u]You can use this alternative way... If: (read the ff statements:)[/u] [b]1. If friendster... Filtered the codes

[b]For all the overlay users... Only![/b] [b] [color=blue]Read this:[/color] [/b] [u]You can use this alternative way... If: (read the ff statements:)[/u] [b]1. If friendster... Filtered the codes given by Markyctrigger's generator. (current/latest generator) 2. If you find, this trick interesting and easier. 3. If you want to load your overlay profile (as fast as it can).[/b] But : I can't state that this trick will load , your overlay rapidly. (it depends! by diff. Means) [quote][b]First of all, >>> The code of this trick was originated by Andha's welcome page trick.[/b][/quote] [b][color=#FF0000]ps: if you find this trick obsolete... Then trash it, (its okay with me, Lol)[/color][/b] [b]way # 1[/b] Let's start with step 1... [spoiler][b]Step 1: [/b]Paste your Complete Html codes inside the Text area (of your ripway account/Or other file hosting account) [b]Step 2:[/b] Save it as filename.html [b]Step 3:[/b] Then . create a text file again... Paste the code below... [quote]place=document.location.href if(place=="http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php?uid="+pageOwnerID){ } else{ top.location.href="[b]URL OF UR HTML FILE[/b]" }[/quote] save it as .js or .txt [b]inside the bold part, From the code above.... Just put your .html file... sample :[/b] arrow: > sample of format: http://h1.ripway.com/shiruki/bokuragaita.html Then it will be like this: =| [quote]place=document.location.href if(place=="http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php?uid="+pageOwnerID){ } else{ top.location.href="[b]http://h1.ripway.com/shiruki/bokuragaita.html[/b]" }[/quote] [b]step 4:[/b] go to Fs underground>> click here :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/f5-Friendster-Underground.html[/url] .[u] Use the latest Js linker.[/u] [b]Note! >>> Anyway, its just an alternative... way of injecting overlay inside yar proffy. You can use this trick, in some .... causes. But, I am stating, that there's a disadvantage for that too. So don't fall for that. Lol. If markyctrigger's generator... works fine. Then use his generator. Just seek for this thread ... when you can't wait for markyctrigger's Update! end~[/b] for preview> Here::: (^_^) - [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/59211461[/url][/spoiler] [b]update as of Jan.26,2009[/b] [b][i]ANOTHER APPROACH[/i][/b] copy ur full html codes then paste in a notepad... upload it here [b]www.fileave.com or www.ripway.com[/b] then name it as [u]filename.html[/u] Use javascript extension file to make ds work... just paste this code.... [quote]/**Non-overlay to Overlay by xiruki**/ document.getElementsByTagName("td")[0].innerHTML="<center><iframe src='[b]YOUR HTML URL HERE[/b]' style='border:1px cyan solid;' name='xiruki site' scrolling='auto' frameborder='yes' align='center' height = '[b]860px[/b]' width = '[b]1000px[/b]'></iframe></center>"; /**CODE ENDED(IMPORTANT! DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS)**/[/quote] then name as [b]filename.js[/b] Use a linker to make it work... :thumbsup: preview here :arrow: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/59133160[/url] [b]credits (for the ff:) markyctrigger , Andha, Roy vincent[/b]

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2009-01-25 23:29:28)

J-pop
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]For all the overlay users... Only![/b] [b] [color=blue]Read this:[/color] [/b] [u]You can use this alternative way... If: (read the ff statements:)[/u] [b]1. If friendster... Filtered the codes

wanna try dis sistah..... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]For all the overlay users... Only![/b] [b] [color=blue]Read this:[/color] [/b] [u]You can use this alternative way... If: (read the ff statements:)[/u] [b]1. If friendster... Filtered the codes

That's cool lol thanks for sharing nyweiz :D:thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks.... co-ftalk members. XD Its just an analyzed trick. Based from the given codes.[/b]
MONDYking
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cant really understand Js ei.
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nice trick! Gonna try it! Just wanna add something, if it's OK: :arrow: Get the direct link of the file where you injected the HTML and put it in the Latest JS Linker. Just so newbies can understand. =) :thumbsup:
dreamcaster
» n00b
1969-12-31

very simple trick!:D but nice!!keep it up sis:):thumbsup:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it's like redirecting to a html file...but it can be rip too... you're using the method of andha, taz and cip's code [quote]place=document.location.href if(place=="http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php?uid="+pageOwnerID){ } else{ top.location.href="URL OF UR HTML FILE" }[/quote] nice....however they have to encrypt the html files.... nice....
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

=) Thanks for sharing! Hope you`ll share another overlay codes again! Hmm.. You really help me! :wow: :arrow: I'll use this one.. So that my profile will load Faster xD! :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=♥brains&beauty♥]Nice trick! Gonna try it! Just wanna add something, if it's OK: :arrow: Get the direct link of the file where you injected the HTML and put it in the Latest JS Linker. Just so newbies can understand. =) :thumbsup:[/quote] [b] thanks, sis ...I forgot to include, that. Lolx....[/b] [quote=cklahrckiey]it's like redirecting to a html file...but it can be rip too... you're using the method of andha, taz and cip's code place=document.location.href if(place=="http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php?uid="+pageOwnerID){ } else{ top.location.href="URL OF UR HTML FILE" } nice....however they have to encrypt the html files.... nice....[/quote] [b]Yea. but, they can avoid it, using... no right click scripts And... .swf file[/b]
killjopi
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not working on my profile..:(
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Use a js linker... inoreder. to make it work... Get the latest Js linker here>> [url]http://theftalk.com/f5-Friendster-Underground.html[/url]
lOlipUnX
» n00b
1969-12-31

well, i've gotta say!@ thread starter! i think its a very cool trick, ur status here in eptok may not be as great as the mods, but ur good!
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^Thanks. And, as what everyone knows... there are lucky members.. who became mods.. while... there are some members who became ... ordinary members... But, the rank is not a prob. We're here to share, and to explore. Thank you~[/b] :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^thanks... but although im not mod... Im free to share my knowledge... Lol. tc =)[/b] =)
jdotcong
» n00b
1969-12-31

just as cklahrckiey sayz it was only a redirecting code this is no diff. from window.location = "[b]YOURSITE.HTML[/b]" same method but load faster :)

Last edited by jdotcong (2008-09-17 03:22:40)

xheiriz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for this forum:D GOD BLESS! 1 repu 4 u
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tutorial.. [b]---xXirukiTepe---[/b] sure it helps a lot! =):thumbsup:
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice tutorial.. i am looking for this one along time ago.. keepsafe.. john <3 :D
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will try that if i have a time :lol: , BTW thx 4 dat
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]For all the overlay users... Only![/b] [b] [color=blue]Read this:[/color] [/b] [u]You can use this alternative way... If: (read the ff statements:)[/u] [b]1. If friendster... Filtered the codes

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:14

[ 10 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy