• ARCHIVES 
  • » I made a new overlay for my other sis... the other one was the older sis chery and now this one is for my sister (still older than me).. okay.. my point is...she requested for a macabre theme, for tho

Pages: 1

I made a new overlay for my other sis... the other one was the older sis chery and now this one is for my sister (still older than me).. okay.. my point is...she requested for a macabre theme, for tho

dewl dewl
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I made a new overlay for my other sis... the other one was the older sis chery and now this one is for my sister (still older than me).. okay.. my point is...she requested for a macabre theme, for tho

I made a new overlay for my other sis... the other one was the older sis chery and now this one is for my sister (still older than me).. okay.. my point is...she requested for a macabre theme, for those who don't know it it's gory... she requested it to be like that.. so i'll just suggest to those with weak stomach's don't worry it's not real blood, it's only a brush... ^^ and the background music is victor's piano theme from corpse bride... :smoke::smoke: here it is: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/jakwi[/url]
JiwangKaratz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I made a new overlay for my other sis... the other one was the older sis chery and now this one is for my sister (still older than me).. okay.. my point is...she requested for a macabre theme, for tho

Can I request layout like what u made for chery please?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I made a new overlay for my other sis... the other one was the older sis chery and now this one is for my sister (still older than me).. okay.. my point is...she requested for a macabre theme, for tho

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:34

[ 11 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy