• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Obsessively checking e-mail. Playing online games for 12 hours or more at a time. Placing more value on chat-room friends than real friends. Neglecting family, work and even personal health and hyg

Pages: 12345

[b]Obsessively checking e-mail. Playing online games for 12 hours or more at a time. Placing more value on chat-room friends than real friends. Neglecting family, work and even personal health and hyg

Shalala
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Obsessively checking e-mail. Playing online games for 12 hours or more at a time. Placing more value on chat-room friends than real friends. Neglecting family, work and even personal health and hyg

[b]Guilty as charged!:eh: :penguin:[/b]

Last edited by Shalala (2008-09-05 23:14:30)

Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Obsessively checking e-mail. Playing online games for 12 hours or more at a time. Placing more value on chat-room friends than real friends. Neglecting family, work and even personal health and hyg

Like tottaly [b]yeah[/b], I sometimes stay up late. :)
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lets say im not that addicted in my computer i spend 1 hour for reading articles and surfing good sites on the net and also researching / brainstorming my assignments in some search engines, editing my worksheets and documents in ms word. another hour for my forum accounts[i]hcg & ftalk & fhive[/i] and other internet accounts [i]friendster.hi5.myspace.crunchyroll.youtube.hcg. :D[/i] remaining hours is for the online games, hahahaha my longest time spend in front of the computer is 9 hours, hehe and the shortest is 10 mins when i am in the internet shop hehe :D
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ooppss..im guilty..ahaha...but i know my limitations.. i dont spend my whole day in front of computer..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Of cors :thumbsup: , i'm using my PC & Laptop evryday. :)[/b]
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] when it's weekdays i only spent 4 hours in comp but when it's weekends i spend 15 hours! :wasted: XD maybe I'm comp addict XDD [/b]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol... i'm a computer addict!! :lol:
hellyeah28
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=slasher201994]more and more people are getting like them... missing occasions just for computers... bha.. im one of them!![/quote] you really miss occasions just for computer? i wonder why? what do you usually do when you're using your computer?? im using my computer all the time, once in a while I leave it on for days. dont you get bored? of using computer, surfing the net..? if you can use your computer anytime you want ,I think you wont be addicted to it instead youll get bored of using it! i dont know just my opinion! im bored surfing net playing games. ive downloaded so many games there was a time i used my computer without antivirus! haha! so friggin bored of it.. maybe the one who gets addicted are the ones who has limitations on using their computers.. c= they crave for it haha! anyways nice topic and thanks for sharing the signs are TRUE! My back hurts and its killing me! hahah!
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i agree with that . it's true .. yeh .. haha ..
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i am one.. :D:D but not all that u wrote there is applicable huh.. i know my limits....
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

omg . i was used 2 d 24-hrs oL habit . shh . haha . but dat was b4 . im bz concntr8ng on my stadis now . :)
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]oh~ good thing i'm not quite addicted^^ i more addicted to animu!! but ussually i play on computer more longer than 2 hours~[/b]
bunnykittie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whooa!....shocking...=|
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

definitely not. spending long hours when you have things to do is not being an addict
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=violet] oh not really.. :lol: but i do stay in the computer for a long time.. coz that's what i do here in the office.. hehehe.. but i can still control myself.. like when in the house.. i dont use computers as much as possible already.[/color]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i am a computer addict. i do spend 14-17 hours online!
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nyahahahaha!!!!! iam not addict.... hehehehe!!!!
dJunA
» n00b
1969-12-31

i Am guilty of all except 4th and 6th :arrow:.. my family and friends know my use of computers and how much time i spend with it.. and haluer..missing family events? i havent reached that point of my addiction..:O and about the last :arrow: there hasn't been any negative consequences that i know of..hopw there won't be i do stay up late but meh~..my job concentration isn't affected imo.. :) and my not-single-status isn't that much affected..i guess i'm lucky..though he gets mad at me, he still din't force me to stop.. :wow:
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[sub][color=#FF99CC]wew,,kinda sounds like me ^^.[/color][/sub]
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: weekends 8am-7pm :arrow: weekdays 4pm-6pm :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Obsessively checking e-mail. Playing online games for 12 hours or more at a time. Placing more value on chat-room friends than real friends. Neglecting family, work and even personal health and hyg

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:12

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy