• ARCHIVES 
  • » Waah..actually came in to my mind just now.. Is it possible to separate the request threads from the tutorials..? I got dizzy searching for tutorials in the gfx section, coz the request and tut thre

Pages: 1

Waah..actually came in to my mind just now.. Is it possible to separate the request threads from the tutorials..? I got dizzy searching for tutorials in the gfx section, coz the request and tut thre

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Waah..actually came in to my mind just now.. Is it possible to separate the request threads from the tutorials..? I got dizzy searching for tutorials in the gfx section, coz the request and tut thre

Waah..actually came in to my mind just now.. Is it possible to separate the request threads from the tutorials..? I got dizzy searching for tutorials in the gfx section, coz the request and tut thread are all mixed up.. or Is it possible to closed/delete some request threads..? I just noticed that some put up request threads even if they dont have requestors.. I think there just doing it to have +repu.. so that's it.. :\ i know i kinda sound demanding to the mods.. but its just my suggestion.. im not rushing you guys to make an action reading this would be ok enough..at least you know what i think :D i hope nobody would get offended :(
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Waah..actually came in to my mind just now.. Is it possible to separate the request threads from the tutorials..? I got dizzy searching for tutorials in the gfx section, coz the request and tut thre

you can find [url=http://theftalk.com/t28326-A-Compilation-of-Photoshop-Tutorials-%26-More.html]here[/url] all the tutorials in the graphics section =) and yeah some of they are just opening a request thread to have a repu or something that's why our mods in the graphics section made a "[url=http://theftalk.com/t30025-Announcement%21-Graphic-Tutorials-Campaign-%28Update%3A-June-2%29.html]campaign[/url]" that starting june 01 there will be no request threads anymore. :penguin:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Waah..actually came in to my mind just now.. Is it possible to separate the request threads from the tutorials..? I got dizzy searching for tutorials in the gfx section, coz the request and tut thre

yep thats right you should read that thread.. its sticky so you cant miss it..
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aww is that so.. coz i just noticed still many request threads are up in the gfx threads.. one time i even saw a thread opened for requests and after 2 days or so the threadstater just asked to close it coz it said that there were few requestors... get my point? its getting too crowded (for me) because of some threadstarters who do that..i mean there not even dedicated with there work..they just ask there thread to be closed like that,it aint easy right? umm i dunno its hard to explain in english x[
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i get it sist.. yep.its kinda difficult.. but i alredy try to suggest in [b]suggest tut [/b]thread ;) to always update d first post if they added tutorial request ;) but it will be difficult :/ sist chariz and other mod isnt always beside us and help us ;) just lyk sist bratinela said, u can go to that compiled ;] or if eu cant found at there, u can use search :lol:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yay!tenks sis linnie :D hehe aww keikei..just a suggestion..i know mods are busy :) waheh.i think i'll just try to use the searc thingy.. tenks ebriwan for the feedbacks.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Waah..actually came in to my mind just now.. Is it possible to separate the request threads from the tutorials..? I got dizzy searching for tutorials in the gfx section, coz the request and tut thre

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:06

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy