• ARCHIVES 
  • » HIhI~! i'M a Newbie HeRe..=| TrYIng TO steal Some arT.. ngEk nGek~:eh: XP nahz, i'm juz kiddin.. anyway, i've been amazed by LoaDs of cool layout here.. X.x STUnT~:o:O nywaY, hopE cAn lEaRn mAnY thi

Pages: 12

HIhI~! i'M a Newbie HeRe..=| TrYIng TO steal Some arT.. ngEk nGek~:eh: XP nahz, i'm juz kiddin.. anyway, i've been amazed by LoaDs of cool layout here.. X.x STUnT~:o:O nywaY, hopE cAn lEaRn mAnY thi

sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: HIhI~! i'M a Newbie HeRe..=| TrYIng TO steal Some arT.. ngEk nGek~:eh: XP nahz, i'm juz kiddin.. anyway, i've been amazed by LoaDs of cool layout here.. X.x STUnT~:o:O nywaY, hopE cAn lEaRn mAnY thi

hi welcome to ftalk please do follow the rules.... btw, you can call me Dorothy :D
pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: HIhI~! i'M a Newbie HeRe..=| TrYIng TO steal Some arT.. ngEk nGek~:eh: XP nahz, i'm juz kiddin.. anyway, i've been amazed by LoaDs of cool layout here.. X.x STUnT~:o:O nywaY, hopE cAn lEaRn mAnY thi

Welcome to [b]FTALK[/b] Enjoy Your [b]STAY[/b] Enjoy [b]POSTING[/b] Follow The [b]RULES ALWAYS[/b] :D =):wallbash:
shamibeii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hello there..[/align] [align=center]welcome to ftalk..[/align] [align=center]enjoy your stay..[/align] [align=center]dont 4get bout the rules.. ahryt??[/align] [align=center]see yah around..[/align] [align=center]keepsafe..=)[/align] [align=center]btw, you can call me, karen..[/align] [align=center]=)[/align]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][b]Welcome Here In Ftalk... By The Way, You Can Call Me Niña Faye.. Enjoy Ur Stay Here... =):thumbsup::thumbsup:[/b][/align][/quote]
candyliciouspink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]Welcome Here In Ftalk... By The Way, You Can Call Me Pinkie[not true name] Enjoy Ur Stay Here...and Have Fun Posting! =)[/color]
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

helloo dude wlcome to ftalk... red and follow the rule ok..?? thanks for joining...!!
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. enjoy. i used to be a newbie wahahaha
kawaiiprincess
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]ellow po ... [/b]
breaker2
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align]hI! WeLComE tO FtaLK[align=center][/align] [align=center][/align]iM a NewBIe 2[align=center][/align] [align=center][/align]nIcE 2 mEEt u[align=center][/align] [align=center][/align]fOLLow the RuLeZ[align=center][/align] [align=center][/align]sEE u AroUNd ThE ForUM :D[align=center][/align] [align=center][/align][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh196/fadly_bemby/sigge/ilhamc17.gif[/img][align=center][/align] [align=center][/align][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh196/fadly_bemby/free/36109.gif[/img][align=center][/align]
pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi Welcome to [b]FTALK[/b] Enjoy Your [b]STAY[/b] Enjoy [b]POSTING[/b] Please Follow The [b]RULES ALWAYS[/b] [img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/443/443012rwikxxpje6.gif[/img] =):D=|:idea:
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi. . . welcome to Ftalk^^ Read and follow the rules eNJoy^^
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=joey2512]HIhI~! i'M a Newbie HeRe..=| TrYIng TO steal Some arT.. ngEk nGek~:eh: XP nahz, i'm juz kiddin.. anyway, i've been amazed by LoaDs of cool layout here.. X.x STUnT~:o:O nywaY, hopE cAn lEaRn mAnY thiNgs From All~~:P ^^ tHx fIRst.. hehe~[/quote] You shouldnt use sTicKyCapS! Read the Rules! Anyway, Welcome :D
ditoo92
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hey welcome ! I'm a newbie here too !! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » HIhI~! i'M a Newbie HeRe..=| TrYIng TO steal Some arT.. ngEk nGek~:eh: XP nahz, i'm juz kiddin.. anyway, i've been amazed by LoaDs of cool layout here.. X.x STUnT~:o:O nywaY, hopE cAn lEaRn mAnY thi

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:11

[ 9 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy