• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi. I know you can say that i am not a new member but i am still a Friendster NEWBIE and that means i am still new. I would like to introduce myself again to others that still dont know me yet since i

Pages: 1

Hi. I know you can say that i am not a new member but i am still a Friendster NEWBIE and that means i am still new. I would like to introduce myself again to others that still dont know me yet since i

obsessed.soul16
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi. I know you can say that i am not a new member but i am still a Friendster NEWBIE and that means i am still new. I would like to introduce myself again to others that still dont know me yet since i

Hi. I know you can say that i am not a new member but i am still a Friendster NEWBIE and that means i am still new. I would like to introduce myself again to others that still dont know me yet since im still a FtalkNewbie. Name: Zen Daniel Nick Name: zen/zen.zen Residence: Cavite, Philippines Age: ..confidential.. Hobbies: things a normal person do. Dislikes: when i feel something hurting in my body. Future Career: i dont have a constant answer for this. :evil: MODs flease close this if you think its inapropriate. [quote]flease-wow, im wrong spelling. but i still love spelling.[/quote]

Last edited by obsessed.soul16 (2008-06-06 07:06:42)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hi. I know you can say that i am not a new member but i am still a Friendster NEWBIE and that means i am still new. I would like to introduce myself again to others that still dont know me yet since i

welcome to ftalk! :D edited! why would close this? ur not violating anything and your in the right thread =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-06-06 07:10:15)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hi. I know you can say that i am not a new member but i am still a Friendster NEWBIE and that means i am still new. I would like to introduce myself again to others that still dont know me yet since i

[b]Hello there Zen. Welcome to FriendsterTalk. Hope you'll have fun. But Read & Follow the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][i]Rules[/i][/url]. Btw, Just call me [u]Louise[/u]. `Till here. See you around. :][/b]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi der! welcome to the forums! enjoy y0ur stay here hope you make friends with us.. and,, don't forget 2 read the rules.. :cool: -= crueL24 here =- :D
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hi there welcome to Ftalk. please read and follow the rules. see yah around and enjoy posting nice meeting yah -gerlyn- [/b]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hi! Welcome To FTALK! Nice To Meet Yah! Call Me Nahz... Want To Ask Sumething?? Juzt PM Me..[/b][/align]
pRyNxS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] welcum 2 ftalk!! see yah 'round!! enjoi posting!! ciao!! :D xoxo, m0nique aka prynxs :rose: [/b]
faivan
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi there.. ^_^ hope we can get to know each other.. add me at YM ----> angelz_bad_noize0327@yahoo.com see yahh.. ^_^
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. :D follow the rules.. enjoy postin.. ^_____________^ call me jc.. ^_^V
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

weew!,.. [b]wlcme to ftalk!, enjoy psting!,nd avoid spamming!, jiji:D[/b] jzt col meh; [b]anj![/b]:thumbsup:
obsessed.soul16
» n00b
1969-12-31

WOW thanks everyone. Hello Anj, Hello ate JC, Hello monique, nahz , gerlyn, cruel 24, imnot emo. and louise and also regieidk. sorry i cant understand.
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] hi welcome to ftalk please do follow the rules.... btw, you can call me Dorothy :D [/b]
pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi Welcome to [b]FTALK[/b] Enjoy Your [b]STAY[/b] Enjoy [b]POSTING[/b] Please Follow The [b]RULES ALWAYS[/b] =):D=|:idea:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi. I know you can say that i am not a new member but i am still a Friendster NEWBIE and that means i am still new. I would like to introduce myself again to others that still dont know me yet since i

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:15

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy