• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey Guys! I posted here some months ago, but I guess it was deleted. :/ Anyway, I updated my profile and everything you see in it from the layout to the tweaks, I made it myself! =) :D Hope you guys

Pages: 1

Hey Guys! I posted here some months ago, but I guess it was deleted. :/ Anyway, I updated my profile and everything you see in it from the layout to the tweaks, I made it myself! =) :D Hope you guys

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey Guys! I posted here some months ago, but I guess it was deleted. :/ Anyway, I updated my profile and everything you see in it from the layout to the tweaks, I made it myself! =) :D Hope you guys

Hey Guys! I posted here some months ago, but I guess it was deleted. :/ Anyway, I updated my profile and everything you see in it from the layout to the tweaks, I made it myself! =) :D Hope you guys like it! You can add me up or leave comments... I don't mind... :eh: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/livelaughlove101[/url]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hey Guys! I posted here some months ago, but I guess it was deleted. :/ Anyway, I updated my profile and everything you see in it from the layout to the tweaks, I made it myself! =) :D Hope you guys

hello. first to comment well i couldn't add you cause i dont know your email or even your last name. :)
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hey Guys! I posted here some months ago, but I guess it was deleted. :/ Anyway, I updated my profile and everything you see in it from the layout to the tweaks, I made it myself! =) :D Hope you guys

yeah... hehe.. 2nd to comment... oh yeah!... and no layout or bg at all?....
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Well, I do have a layout... :) FS filtered again that's why my layout didn't work. So sorry about that, anyway, my e-mail is: joanna_heramil@yahoo.com.ph Hope you add me up! =) :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey Guys! I posted here some months ago, but I guess it was deleted. :/ Anyway, I updated my profile and everything you see in it from the layout to the tweaks, I made it myself! =) :D Hope you guys

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:35

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy