• ARCHIVES 
  • » As far as I know, this was distributed from the Cradle forum a long ago. And this linker only works for users of IE 6 and below (as stated in the title) > Absolutely Good news to IE 6 and below users

Pages: 1

As far as I know, this was distributed from the Cradle forum a long ago. And this linker only works for users of IE 6 and below (as stated in the title) > Absolutely Good news to IE 6 and below users

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

As far as I know, this was distributed from the Cradle forum a long ago. And this linker only works for users of IE 6 and below (as stated in the title) > Absolutely Good news to IE 6 and below users

As far as I know, this was distributed from the Cradle forum a long ago. And this linker only works for users of IE 6 and below (as stated in the title) > Absolutely Good news to IE 6 and below users: This linker might be one of the best since it won't be ruined/won't be inactive due to Friendster updates. I hope this still won't become inactive in the future updates. This is and was the only linker I used when I'm using a CSS layout for my page. Here it is: [quote]<Friendster style="background-image:url(javascript:window.parent.document.createStyleSheet('[b]CSS URL[/b]'))">[/quote] As always, paste the linker in your Media Box. [+] repu much appreciated. --- Credits: - Cradle Forum (the CSS linker) - Khienziey of Nautical - Twilight. (I found the linker in his old layouts and found out the linker is still working)
upil
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: As far as I know, this was distributed from the Cradle forum a long ago. And this linker only works for users of IE 6 and below (as stated in the title) > Absolutely Good news to IE 6 and below users

1st coment :D thank u so much but,..... i'm FF user =D lol
lOlipUnX
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: As far as I know, this was distributed from the Cradle forum a long ago. And this linker only works for users of IE 6 and below (as stated in the title) > Absolutely Good news to IE 6 and below users

that was the old linker? wow...its my first time to see it. but then again..i am also a Firefox User...
jaypz1968
» n00b
1969-12-31

weh.. is it still workin even if the update comes? is that only for CSS?!!
senpaimomo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green][b]:o WHOOOO! Never thought of that linker before in FSTalk! But one question, why , the Cradle Forum, is not aware of that linker before since many updates happen in FS and they didnt post that a lonf time ago?[/b][/color]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Wow! Thanks for sharing, but then again, I'm a Firefox user. But still, nice job! Great effort. +repu for you!
shamibeii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

owwwhh.. thanks.. imma gonna try this later..=)
jalanie
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx
geedz_uno
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=green] ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ nice post or thread i mean ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ love it..xoxo tnx ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ click this url to visit mah friendster main account [url]http://www.friendster.com/geedzpaul[/url] click this url to view my friendster second account [url]http://www.friendster.com/geedzrock[/url] ok ok ok dont forget to leave me some comments if you dont leave me comments i will kill you.ok.hahaha [align=center] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/ccg.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/userbar121987-4.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/keb0qt.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/acey37.gif[/img][/align][/color]
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

LOL .. then the js linker for ie6 and below will be : <">=) =) =)
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

never heared that css linker before.. :paranoid:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nice, Old Linker Huh!? But,.......... I'm a Firefox User And my IE is IE7 :D Cannot test that :disgust:
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=senpaimomo]WHOOOO! Never thought of that linker before in FSTalk! But one question, why , the Cradle Forum, is not aware of that linker before since many updates happen in FS and they didnt post that a lonf time ago?[/quote] hehehe of corz cradle knows thats working... never been filtered since day one it been shared... last sept 2007... but the only thing is too many peepz keeps on complaining why aint working for higher version why ie only etc... thats why it was never really been adviced to use... the original codes id actually is [quote]<angell style="background-image:url(javascript:window.parent.document.createStyleSheet('CSS URL'))">[/quote] not friendster or watever

Last edited by switpotato (2008-07-01 08:40:56)

nelle_06
» n00b
1969-12-31

whew... treid it on my ie v 7... did not work.. tsk tsk... maybe it was just me... sos please!:wasted:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nelle_06]whew... treid it on my ie v 7... did not work.. tsk tsk... maybe it was just me... sos please[/quote] Go to other linker codes topic in this thread, it works fine. This one is for [b]IE6 and below[/b].
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes, the linker is only compatible for IE 6 and below users. So to those users, no problems for Friendster "still" cannot filter the scripts and codes. Once again, this is a linker for CSS only.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As far as I know, this was distributed from the Cradle forum a long ago. And this linker only works for users of IE 6 and below (as stated in the title) > Absolutely Good news to IE 6 and below users

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:05

[ 12 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy