• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]Hi Guyz :) I just wanna share to all of you these simple programs i made that i hope you'll find useful.. I made these programs a month ago, its my own program, i encoded it, de

Pages: 12

[quote][align=center]Hi Guyz :) I just wanna share to all of you these simple programs i made that i hope you'll find useful.. I made these programs a month ago, its my own program, i encoded it, de

cyntot_0826
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center]Hi Guyz :) I just wanna share to all of you these simple programs i made that i hope you'll find useful.. I made these programs a month ago, its my own program, i encoded it, de

[quote][align=center]Hi Guyz :) I just wanna share to all of you these simple programs i made that i hope you'll find useful.. I made these programs a month ago, its my own program, i encoded it, designed it and created it.. so credits to me :) **Hex Code Generator : [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/2lnc0hl.png[/img] It's so hard to calculate hex codes isnt it? yeah there are some programs who provides hex codes like the PS.. but the thing is you'll have to open that program before you can have that particular hex code for the color of your choice.. So i made this one, it really helped me a lot.. :) Download it [url=http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/1/14/1698215/hex%20codes.zip]HERE[/url] *its just a small program, not bigger that 1 mb.. you also dont need to install it, just double click the application then you can start scrolling for hex codes :) **Simple Image Only Viewer : [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/25zrnts.png[/img] If you're a graphics designer and owned lots of graphics files on your pc then this will be helpful to you.. This eliminates the needs of opening lots of explorer windows just to view the pic that you're looking for.. Means you dont have to open any explorer windows , only this program if you wanna look for some images into your pc.. Plus, it only displays images files for you to be able to find what you're looking for with ease.. :) Download it [url=http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/1/14/1698215/img%20files%20viewer.zip]Here[/url] **Please tell me if there's something wrong with the programs so that i can fix it.. thanks! :) [quote]Note : Mods, you may delete this if this doesn't fit here.. Thanks[/quote] [/align][/quote]

Last edited by cyntot_0826 (2008-06-07 21:54:54)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]Hi Guyz :) I just wanna share to all of you these simple programs i made that i hope you'll find useful.. I made these programs a month ago, its my own program, i encoded it, de

[b]Nice. You made them all by yourself? If yes.. WOW~ You're so good. Thanks for sharing these. I'll try them. =)[/b]
cyntot_0826
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]Hi Guyz :) I just wanna share to all of you these simple programs i made that i hope you'll find useful.. I made these programs a month ago, its my own program, i encoded it, de

thanks siz Louiz :)yupz i made them.. they're just simple programs :) ill try to make an image editor too if i have time.. :)
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow..you made it?i think it can help em lot..especially im a gfx designer..i need to open many programs..geeee..looking for pictures..thats a big help..thanks for sharing..this one.
cyntot_0826
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks siz cassiopeia :) glad its helpful.. :) just tell me if you encountered any problems with the programs.. :)
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Wow Sisz...You Made It??? Wow...Your Soo Great...I'll Try This Later...[/b][/align]
cyntot_0826
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^^ tnx siz :) pls tell me if there are some problems uwkei :) well i tested those here on my laptop and its working perfectly fine :).. so i hope it will also work on other's pcs too.. :)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

WHEW :O You're really good & [u]smart[/u] wit these kind of .. stuffs. XD Very industrious, indeed. X3
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Sisz I've Done Downloading It And It Works Great! Thanks To This![/b][/align]
cyntot_0826
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weei im so glad it worked :) oh by the way i wanna ask : [quote]ive noticed that some of you dont have Adobe PS and some of you are just using the free trial one.. I wanna share here my Adobe Photoshop but i couldnt find a site where in i could be able to upload it.. :( I tried fileden but still Adobe PS is just too big.. Can i just share to all of you the serial code instead? You need to enter that key in order for your PS not to expired.. Pls tell me if i can so that i can upload it here immediately.. Thanks ![/quote]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Yeah Sisz...You Can Just Share The Serial Code... ( Sorry For The OT )[/b][/align]

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-06-06 10:38:11)

cyntot_0826
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uwkei tnx siz :)
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Sisz...I Gave Yah A Gift At The Graphic Gifts Corner And A +Reps For Making Those Generators...Thanks Again![/b][/align]
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

w0w siz! xo0 gud! thnx for that! nice nice!
pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow Sis you made it?!? nice tut by the way!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

u're smart and beauty... keep it up sisz... ill try disz next tym.. thanxsz for sharing.. u're so gud :kiss:
cyntot_0826
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thank you siz chika.symphatica :) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: @ siz pinkyo_O >> thanks siz.. but this is not a tut hehe.. @ siz aprilcutie09 >> thank you siz muwah
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice.. good job.. thanks for sharing this.. ur good
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]wow you're very good at this thanks fro sharing! it's awesome,keep it up! good job![/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]Wow,xo good ur made them BTW, i hope ull be Create Image editing..:D[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-06-08 04:29:30)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]Hi Guyz :) I just wanna share to all of you these simple programs i made that i hope you'll find useful.. I made these programs a month ago, its my own program, i encoded it, de

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:12

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy