• ARCHIVES 
  • » People say holding, tapping or slapping your girl friends butt is not bad/"walang malisya" but I think if you do that to your girl it is as if you dont show respect to her... am i right girls??? i j

Pages: 12

People say holding, tapping or slapping your girl friends butt is not bad/"walang malisya" but I think if you do that to your girl it is as if you dont show respect to her... am i right girls??? i j

cocopogi007
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

People say holding, tapping or slapping your girl friends butt is not bad/"walang malisya" but I think if you do that to your girl it is as if you dont show respect to her... am i right girls??? i j

People say holding, tapping or slapping your girl friends butt is not bad/"walang malisya" but I think if you do that to your girl it is as if you dont show respect to her... am i right girls??? i just want to ask people here in Ftalk if tappin/slappin/holdin your GF butt is bad or just nothing???
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: People say holding, tapping or slapping your girl friends butt is not bad/"walang malisya" but I think if you do that to your girl it is as if you dont show respect to her... am i right girls??? i j

hmm dpend on ur girl.. i got irritat:penguin:ed wen someone do that with mei.. hmp.. exept mah moomy..(d aq pplag pg mamy q gmwa nun) hehehe..
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: People say holding, tapping or slapping your girl friends butt is not bad/"walang malisya" but I think if you do that to your girl it is as if you dont show respect to her... am i right girls??? i j

[quote=LadyCyclone]hmm dpend on ur girl.. i got irritat:penguin:ed wen someone do that with mei.. hmp.. exept mah moomy..(d aq pplag pg mamy q gmwa nun) hehehe..[/quote] Yeah im sure most girls is irritated when someone is doing that... cuz for me its nasty... fo you agree with me??? :rolleyes:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm depnds on the girl... slapping a girl's butt means :lol: ahehe well it has a meaning ive read it somewhere..and yeah its sortof nasty...in a way.. if its ok with her then i guess nothings wrong with that.. but if its not then she'll be taking that matter seriously... =|=)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-06 19:46:08)

_fire_tree_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhhhhmmmmm...... depends on the girl.... but i hate it when guys do that... it's like a total disresepct to girls.... at least that's what i think.... ....:P
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

for me its kinda "bastos" even though he is my bf i will not let him touch my sensitive parts,still he dont have the right. :D if he will do that i will slap his face in front of many people.. :evil:
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]4 me, its not ok.. even if he's my boifrend,he still doesnt hav any ryt to do dat.[/b] :wallbash:
kimyeo7
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me... its not okay...it shows that your boyfriend doesn't respect you... :rolleyes:
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]uhmm depnds on the girl... slapping a girl's butt means :lol: ahehe well it has a meaning ive read it somewhere..and yeah its sortof nasty...in a way.. if its ok with her then i guess nothings wrong with that.. but if its not then she'll be taking that matter seriously... =|=)[/quote] hahaha yup me too i read it somewhere as far as I remember it means [b]"Thats Mine"[/b] correct me if im wrong... [quote=/*/love.ceii/*/]for me its kinda "bastos" even though he is my bf i will not let him touch my sensitive parts,still he dont have the right. :D if he will do that i will slap his face in front of many people.. :evil:[/quote] thats right go girl :lol: but im sure a guy wont do nasty things infront of others... =):thumbsup: only a fool will do that... hmmm you guys always say the dont have the [b]right to do that[/b] i wonder when will be the time that they have the right :lol:
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmm... it depends on the girl... for me, its not okay... it is still important to show respect for us girls... but some of us girls don't mind if their butts are being slapped by their bf... as long as their is a limitation between the two sides, its okay...
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]for me.. that's not a good idea.. It's grouse[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it depends on d girl ..her reactions to it really affects something..so i dnt really knw.. bt for me..no comment really..
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

like evry1 sed... =| it dpends on d person(gurl) =) but if i was on that situation ... :redface: it be a no no ... :D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]well.. for me.. that is extremely out of bound.. I think I'll talk to him and say that I don't want something like those.. it will irritate me and lose my confidence bec if I will not react on that he'll think that I'm easy to get or something like that.. adn he's like really not respecting me if he will do that..[/b][/color]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me, it's bad... really bad... you should respect ur gf... and that is one of our manner being a filipino! =)
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dEfiniTelY gEt iRitAteD wHen sOmEonEs hOlDs mY buTT .. iT shOwS dIsrEspeCt tO sOmeonE ..
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it really depends on the guy's motive... maybe, he's just teasing you or whatever....
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ahaha!..it's not right..=)
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its not okay for me.. it shows that ur boyfriend doesn't respect u at all :D
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=cocopogi007]People say holding, tapping or slapping your girl friends butt is not bad/"walang malisya" but I think if you do that to your girl it is as if you dont show respect to her... am i right girls??? i just want to ask people here in Ftalk if tappin/slappin/holdin your GF butt is bad or just nothing???[/quote] [align=center]you're right it's very disrespectful, & if you think it's disrespectful, then shouldn't it mean that it's bad? so what good will it prove? nothing but a degrading manner & maybe entertainment to whomever sees it..[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » People say holding, tapping or slapping your girl friends butt is not bad/"walang malisya" but I think if you do that to your girl it is as if you dont show respect to her... am i right girls??? i j

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:53

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy