• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][i]Hi guys I'm a new member here... nice meetin u all..:] I hope I can learn new stuffs here... :] I'm trying on how to make a layout by myself... I hope you can teach me how...:) Ni

Pages: 12

[align=center][b][i]Hi guys I'm a new member here... nice meetin u all..:] I hope I can learn new stuffs here... :] I'm trying on how to make a layout by myself... I hope you can teach me how...:) Ni

*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]Hi guys I'm a new member here... nice meetin u all..:] I hope I can learn new stuffs here... :] I'm trying on how to make a layout by myself... I hope you can teach me how...:) Ni

[align=center][b][i]Hi guys I'm a new member here... nice meetin u all..:] I hope I can learn new stuffs here... :] I'm trying on how to make a layout by myself... I hope you can teach me how...:) Nice to meet you all..^^[/i][/b][/align]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][i]Hi guys I'm a new member here... nice meetin u all..:] I hope I can learn new stuffs here... :] I'm trying on how to make a layout by myself... I hope you can teach me how...:) Ni

welcome to ftalk. read and follow the rules,mkay? enjoy! btw you can call me Shie (:
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][i]Hi guys I'm a new member here... nice meetin u all..:] I hope I can learn new stuffs here... :] I'm trying on how to make a layout by myself... I hope you can teach me how...:) Ni

[b]Thanks:] :)[/b]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! :D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Hello there. Welcome to FriendsterTalk. Hope you'll have fun. But Read & Follow the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][i]Rules[/i][/url]. Btw, Just call me [u]Louise[/u]. `Till here. See you around. :][/b]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hi! Welcome To FTALK! Nice To Meet Yah! Call Me Nahz... Want To Ask Sumething?? Juzt PM Me..[/b][/align]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Welcum 2 ftalk!hehe
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk you can call me vino :D see you arround[/b]

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-06-06 13:25:17)

pRyNxS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] welcum 2 ftalk!! see yah 'round!! enjoi posting!! ciao!! :D xoxo, m0nique aka prynxs :rose: [/b]
faivan
» n00b
1969-12-31

same here im tring to make one.. im asked by my cousin and want to help here.. so anyone that can help me too make one.. or maybe ill pay that one that do this favor for me... hehhe hope we can get to know each other.. add me at YM ----> angelz_bad_noize0327@yahoo.com see yahh.. ^_^
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. :D follow the rules.. enjoy postin.. ^_____________^ call me jc.. ^_^V
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i][b]Thanks everyone!:][/b][/i]:)
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=purple][img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm205/kawaiiangie17/1030417u2wzjbw63c.gif[/img] eow.. welcome to ftalk.. read the rules and don't break ok :D btw i'm angie enjoy posting here.. ~~~~~~~~~ if u nid help or problem just pm or go to help section ok :eh: ~~~~~~~~~ drop some comments on my compilations [url=http://theftalk.com/t32558-%26%238734%3B%26%238734%3B%7C-angielina%27s-layout-compilation-comments-plsz..-%7C%26%238734%3B%26%238734%3B.html]Branch 1[/url] | [url=http://theftalk.com/t33005-%26%238734%3B%26%238734%3B%7C-angielina%27s-compilation-branch-2-%7C%26%238734%3B%26%238734%3B.html]Branch 2[/url] [/color][img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm205/kawaiiangie17/1030417u2wzjbw63c.gif[/img][/align]
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!. call me hazel siz. ;) read nd follow the rules, ayt?. cya around. :)
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
candyliciouspink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh..nice to meet yah!! welcome to ftalk..follow the rules and be friendly always! have fun!
k5th4
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center] [img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/cutiegirl_025/friendsterlayouts220.gif[/img] [color=pink] hello!!welcome to ftalk... enjoy ur stay here... c yah around..[/color] [img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/cutiegirl_025/friendsterlayouts220.gif[/img] [/align]
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] hi welcome to ftalk please do follow the rules.... btw, you can call me Dorothy :D [/b]
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks guys!! I do read rules...ehehe...nice meeting you all here in eptok..^_^[/b]
pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi Welcome to [b]FTALK[/b] Enjoy [b]POSTING[/b] Please Follow The [b]RULES ALWAYS[/b] =):D=|:idea:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][i]Hi guys I'm a new member here... nice meetin u all..:] I hope I can learn new stuffs here... :] I'm trying on how to make a layout by myself... I hope you can teach me how...:) Ni

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:54

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy