• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b].. here's my profile .. .. nothing special about it .. .. it's just that .. .. i made the layout ..^^ .. and with the help of the friendstertalk people ..[/b] [quote][b].. my profi

Pages: 1

[align=center][b].. here's my profile .. .. nothing special about it .. .. it's just that .. .. i made the layout ..^^ .. and with the help of the friendstertalk people ..[/b] [quote][b].. my profi

ichigo02
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b].. here's my profile .. .. nothing special about it .. .. it's just that .. .. i made the layout ..^^ .. and with the help of the friendstertalk people ..[/b] [quote][b].. my profi

[align=center][b].. here's my profile .. .. nothing special about it .. .. it's just that .. .. i made the layout ..^^ .. and with the help of the friendstertalk people ..[/b] [quote][b].. my profile ..[/b] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/26802008[/url][/quote] [/align]
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b].. here's my profile .. .. nothing special about it .. .. it's just that .. .. i made the layout ..^^ .. and with the help of the friendstertalk people ..[/b] [quote][b].. my profi

[i]Yee!! You love Deathnote too? :lol: Light is really handsome.. haha! Anyway, your layout's pretty cool. ;][/i]
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b].. here's my profile .. .. nothing special about it .. .. it's just that .. .. i made the layout ..^^ .. and with the help of the friendstertalk people ..[/b] [quote][b].. my profi

hehe... nice layouts... :kiss:
ichigo02
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b].. thanks for your comments^^ ..=) .. ALRYT^^ ..:thumbsup::thumbsup:[/b][/align]
_:happy-king:_
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layoutzz very nice [spoiler][img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn5/avariciastaff/Newbie%20Spot/ava5.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeh!., haha.. nyc profile huh?!., hehe.. full of anime pic2rezs!., hehe..
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@topic: very nice! :eh::thumbsup: @topic starter: please avoid psoting multiple threads .. im referring to this one -- > http://theftalk.com/t37674-%3A%3A%3AX-my-anime-profile-X%3A%3A%3A.html .. because http://profiles.friendster.com/26802008 and http://friendster.com/hinamori02 are the same profiles .. ok ok ?

Last edited by darylldelfin (2008-07-12 04:00:57)

chipapuu
» n00b
1969-12-31

aww .. shugo chara !! kawaii !!!
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice touch on the deathnote thing :D your layout looks great i'll give it an 8/10 =).:thumbsup:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10/10 lol 'cause your profile says it all,. ur addicted to anime too! ^_^ just avoid double posting guys,. hehe ^_^ @T: keep it up! hehe :D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

so kawaii. i love all the animes in your page! keep it up..
R-A-M-O-N-help
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
ototgam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice proffy :thumbsup:
killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice profile =) :thumbsup:
emosher_28
» n00b
1969-12-31

its nice,i lyk the anime there.. but its very simple.. anyone can do that.. i think its good if you add js and css codes.. -no spamming please!!
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]wa~ so kawaii^^ and i like that deathnote thing tw^^ shugo chara and death note lovers: cool compilation~[/b]:D:D
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice sis, its sooo anime :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b].. here's my profile .. .. nothing special about it .. .. it's just that .. .. i made the layout ..^^ .. and with the help of the friendstertalk people ..[/b] [quote][b].. my profi

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:12

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy