• » whats your hidden talent ..?? post them now ..lol..=D

Pages: 12345

whats your hidden talent ..?? post them now ..lol..=D

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: whats your hidden talent ..?? post them now ..lol..=D

making people at ease when the situation is tense. and hidden talent of caring! =)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

okay, I've been practicing this since Bridgette from TDI inspired me to. I can stand on my hands for 6 minutes. I can never do twenty.:cry: But I think drawing is my best!

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-07-24 10:05:07)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: Singing some ftalkers heard me sing. . :lol: their reaction is kinda LMAO =D

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-07-24 01:23:16)

viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

umm .. miss faith ..?? whats [b]lmao[/b] ..?? ahehe ..
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Err I have this "talent" of [b]remembering lines/phrases/lyrics even just after staring/reading at them for only a few minutes[/b] :D :D :D I use that to my advantage during exams--I just stare at each page of my notebook and I remember what's written on them :D But right now that "[b]talent[/b]" doesn't work as efficiently as before, I wonder why... :/
Clammy
» n00b
1969-12-31

my hidden talent is [b]hidden[/b] i don't know what mine is but i know my sister's here hidden power is she can feel what can happen in future or something like that.
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: uhm dunnoe.. but wenever i always think about sumthing and i feel weird about it it'll happen.. =) haha! [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i can twist my tongue vertically.. is dat a talent? =)

Last edited by kr1st1an (2008-07-29 10:18:14)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ROTFLMAO The thread is about a hidden talent. (**think**). "Hidden" talent. How do you know what your hidden talent is if it's hidden? :lol: :eh: [b]@topic[/b] My hidden talent is still hidden. :P
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

singing..lol.. and playing violin.!
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm still configuring my talent! :lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

im still searching my hidden talent
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]hmmmf .. many are complaining about this thread .. huhuh .. hows it called hidden if youll spoil it in public ..?? i think theyre right .. Lol.. but ... but .. haizzzz..[/align]
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my hidden talent singing... i did not discover it when im not in highskul....
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: singing :arrow: dancing :arrow: drawing :arrow: chatting :P :arrow: making layii ;) [/b]
xtianchan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Clammy]my hidden talent is hidden i don't know what mine is but i know my sister's here hidden power is she can feel what can happen in future or something like that.[/quote] is there any chance that you are related to madam auring? :arrow: Mine: Still hidden.
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote=viruz84]well, this thread is only for fun .. hidden talents can be shared, right ..?? ahhm .. im not forcing you to post your "hidden talent" because you merely believes that "How is THAT a hidden talent if you already knew it? " .. uggghh ..[/quote] Yes, i know this thread, and everything inside this section, is supposed to be for fun. I admit that and all, but my point is is that apparently you don't seem to get what I'm trying to convey here. True, it might be JUST for fun, but from the question itself and the myriads of answers, it seems that a few only understood the irony of your question. You said 'hidden' talent. The question is: How is something a 'hidden' talent if you already knew YOU HAD that talent all along? Wouldn't it just be plain-old 'talent' instead of a 'hidden talent'? And dude, i didn't imply or even said that you're forcing them to post their answers here., all i was doing was asking a question that, supposedly, anyone that had used their thinking skills might ask. C'mon, do you really have to be insulted by my question? You gave us something to think, I'm asking for your opinion. :disgust:[/align]
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

piano and singing. that is it!
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]xtianchian[/b] wrote: Yes, i know this thread, and everything inside this section, is supposed to be for fun. I admit that and all, but my point is is that apparently you don't seem to get what I'm trying to convey here. True, it might be JUST for fun, but from the question itself and the myriads of answers, it seems that a few only understood the irony of your question. You said 'hidden' talent. The question is: How is something a 'hidden' talent if you already knew YOU HAD that talent all along? Wouldn't it just be plain-old 'talent' instead of a 'hidden talent'? And dude, i didn't imply or even said that you're forcing them to post their answers here., all i was doing was asking a question that, supposedly, anyone that had used their thinking skills might ask. C'mon, do you really have to be insulted by my question? You gave us something to think, I'm asking for your opinion. [/align] well, thats it!! :thumbsup: each of us in here is entitled to our own opinion .. im respecting yours .. peace then .. lol :crybaby:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]let me see, i don't think i have any hidden talent ahh my hidden talent is making poetry[/b] :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » whats your hidden talent ..?? post them now ..lol..=D

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:53

[ 9 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy