• ARCHIVES 
  • » To make cursor jpg or gif you can make this script... to easy n simply... :D Copy this script and paste in your css [quote]/* CURSOR: LINKS */ a,a:link,a:visited,a:active,a:hover { cursor:url("[b]Y

Pages: 1234567..7

To make cursor jpg or gif you can make this script... to easy n simply... :D Copy this script and paste in your css [quote]/* CURSOR: LINKS */ a,a:link,a:visited,a:active,a:hover { cursor:url("[b]Y

' nEa '
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: To make cursor jpg or gif you can make this script... to easy n simply... :D Copy this script and paste in your css [quote]/* CURSOR: LINKS */ a,a:link,a:visited,a:active,a:hover { cursor:url("[b]Y

i love this trick.. but i love the smilies way better..theyre soooo cute! :lol: thanks for sharing.. =):thumbsup:
shayne_kein
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: To make cursor jpg or gif you can make this script... to easy n simply... :D Copy this script and paste in your css [quote]/* CURSOR: LINKS */ a,a:link,a:visited,a:active,a:hover { cursor:url("[b]Y

bat ndi ng.work??..:cry:
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: [b]' nEa '[/b]i love this trick.. but i love the smilies way better..theyre soooo cute! :lol: thanks for sharing.. =):thumbsup:[/quote] Owh...in my trick you can make smileis.. Whatever do you want make It but you Only make cursor with jpg or gif Thanks for your comment... [quote]:arrow: [b]shayne_kein[/b]bat ndi ng.work??..:cry:[/quote] What do you mind? if you want post you must read rules... [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]RULES[/url]
vincentcvm123
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks For this.. I Think that this is in the tricks and tutorials??
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: [b]vincentcvm123[/b]Thanks For this.. I Think that this is in the tricks and tutorials??[/quote] Thanks Too for your Comment... :D
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this is a nice trick,does it work in overlay too?
kAyE_LeN
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for that.....i'll tr it...........:D
3m0t10nal
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oooh!! nyz one^^ i will add this trick for my upcoming layies^^
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]For All[/b] Thanks For Comment.. :wallbash: :arrow:[b]MiiMiiNEKoO[/b] I don't know Because But I think This Not Work in Overlay... But you Can Try... Not wrong With try it...

Last edited by vetra9 (2008-06-17 18:59:14)

isnani
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks For Sharing Vetra.... Youb Help Me a lot.... :wallbash:
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: isnani[/quote] thanks for your comment :penguin:
JhejeLz
» n00b
1969-12-31

heheheheheh!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)=):|=|:(:cry:=(:D=D:lol::o:O;);]:/:paranoid::rolleyes::cool::P:mad::angry::disgust::doubt::evil::redface::eh::retard::wasted::smoke::ninja::drool::crybaby::puke:shit:thumbsup::thumbsdown::arrow::idea::exclaim::question::rose::norose::kiss::clock::globe::cake::gift::cloud::thunder::wow::wallbash::penguin:
JhejeLz
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wallbash:aray!:wallbash:aray!:wallbash:aray!:wallbash:aray!:evil::crybaby:sakit sakit mami!!!!!!!huhuhuhuh
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woah! thnx for that! really helps huh?!
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=vetra9]If you don't have cursor image jpg or gif... you can make this site for your cursor...[/quote] can i use other sites like photobucket? :)
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=roshwill][quote=vetra9]If you don't have cursor image jpg or gif... you can make this site for your cursor...[/quote] can i use other sites like photobucket? :)[/quote] Yes..You can make Any Site and any Pict.. Good Luck Sis [quote]:arrow: aprilcutie thnx for that! really helps huh?[/quote] Thanks For Comment and Iam Very happy If This Can Help You... =D

Last edited by vetra9 (2008-06-29 13:11:43)

OMG.ipandas29
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool thanks for sharing =):thumbsup:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]whoaa i'm hoping to find this site, thanx for the info dude[/b] :lol:
reignerraven
» n00b
1969-12-31

bat sa akin ayaw gumana =(
cewek
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is this.. but i try...:gift::eh::puke::wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » To make cursor jpg or gif you can make this script... to easy n simply... :D Copy this script and paste in your css [quote]/* CURSOR: LINKS */ a,a:link,a:visited,a:active,a:hover { cursor:url("[b]Y

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:11

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy