• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] In this thread.. Tell your story about your favorite scene in an anime you've watched.. OK? Ill go first [/align] [quote][b]This is my favorite scene in One Piece anime[/b] One Piece

Pages: 1

[align=center] In this thread.. Tell your story about your favorite scene in an anime you've watched.. OK? Ill go first [/align] [quote][b]This is my favorite scene in One Piece anime[/b] One Piece

.papi
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center] In this thread.. Tell your story about your favorite scene in an anime you've watched.. OK? Ill go first [/align] [quote][b]This is my favorite scene in One Piece anime[/b] One Piece

[align=center] In this thread.. Tell your story about your favorite scene in an anime you've watched.. OK? Ill go first [/align] [quote][b]This is my favorite scene in One Piece anime[/b] One Piece episode 312.. When [b]Going Merry[/b] talked and say's goodbye to her nakama..*luffy and everyone* i was totally shocked when i watched that scene.. [url]http://animethunder.com/one-piece-episode-312/[/url] [spoiler]The ship TALKED? argh.. :crybaby:[/spoiler][/quote]

Last edited by .papi (2008-06-08 03:35:04)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] In this thread.. Tell your story about your favorite scene in an anime you've watched.. OK? Ill go first [/align] [quote][b]This is my favorite scene in One Piece anime[/b] One Piece

mine is on bleach wer byakuya saved rukia from ichimaru's attacking sword! :eh: and also the part when rukia draws silly cute pix with rabbit hehehehe.. sorry if i have no link for this scene.. hehe 'cause i now this is familiar fo r some already hehehe :ninja:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] In this thread.. Tell your story about your favorite scene in an anime you've watched.. OK? Ill go first [/align] [quote][b]This is my favorite scene in One Piece anime[/b] One Piece

Hm, In Clannad... These parts >> [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/DeMoNHuNtEr5824/Clannad/ClannadComboChain.gif[/img] hahaha :lol: Poor Sunohara Being ditched by Okazaki. =D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Katekyo Hitman Reborn episode 33[/b] [url]http://anime-media.com/katekyo-hitman-reborn-episode-33[/url] [spoiler]it's namimori's festival. tsuna and his friends earn some money by selling choco bananas. [i]*yum![/i] then hibari plans to get a 35,000 amount of money from them 'cause he's the owner of the choco bananas stand. [b]XD[/b] [i]sorry for the wrong grammars[/i] [b]T.T[/b][/spoiler]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Prince of Tennis Episodes 177-178[/b] -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcB_zSeRRMY I love the part wherein Ryoma came back to Japan and had a match with Tezuka, then later on he was crying while saying [i]"Thank you for everything"[/i] to each of the members and to everyone. Then Tezuka told him that he really is Seigaku's pillar of support. So touching~ :cry:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Prince of Tennis [spoiler]Ep. 174-176 When a match between Fuji and Tezuka. Fuji cried and all regulars are so touched. ;-; Tezuka is super touched that episode.Hes so energetic and exited while battle on Fuji. Really bestfriends. ((;[/spoiler] Hetaila Axis Powers/Hetaila World Series [spoiler]I dont know where episode XD Italy: Can you see my butt? [Im not sure XD] Japan: Why Would I? Episode 01 [World Series] Prussia was beaten by Hungary because of his ego. America invited his younger brother,Canada to have a catch ball, but Canada was beaten. Poor him! XD[/spoiler] [i]more soon..[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] In this thread.. Tell your story about your favorite scene in an anime you've watched.. OK? Ill go first [/align] [quote][b]This is my favorite scene in One Piece anime[/b] One Piece

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:35

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy