• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. I just made a girly layout. OMO! :lol: Feel free to drop some comments [bad comments are appreciated =D]. You can also report, if you can see some errors. Dude, I'm not good i

Pages: 1

The title says it all. I just made a girly layout. OMO! :lol: Feel free to drop some comments [bad comments are appreciated =D]. You can also report, if you can see some errors. Dude, I'm not good i

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

The title says it all. I just made a girly layout. OMO! :lol: Feel free to drop some comments [bad comments are appreciated =D]. You can also report, if you can see some errors. Dude, I'm not good i

The title says it all. I just made a girly layout. OMO! :lol: Feel free to drop some comments [bad comments are appreciated =D]. You can also report, if you can see some errors. Dude, I'm not good in coding. =| Don't view if you're using Internet Explorer. *i'm still editing the scrollbar* You can visit my profile: [url]http://friendster.com/lois4lyf[/url] :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
rapsalonga
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. I just made a girly layout. OMO! :lol: Feel free to drop some comments [bad comments are appreciated =D]. You can also report, if you can see some errors. Dude, I'm not good i

nice page..laggish for me..
Jarielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. I just made a girly layout. OMO! :lol: Feel free to drop some comments [bad comments are appreciated =D]. You can also report, if you can see some errors. Dude, I'm not good i

cool..nicely done.. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. I just made a girly layout. OMO! :lol: Feel free to drop some comments [bad comments are appreciated =D]. You can also report, if you can see some errors. Dude, I'm not good i

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:20

[ 10 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy