• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Forever[/b][/align] [b]I.[/b] Forever takes me by a minute, while I'm here w/ you I'm falling even more inlove with everything you do, Hold me in your arms,look into my eyes Don't tu

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]Forever[/b][/align] [b]I.[/b] Forever takes me by a minute, while I'm here w/ you I'm falling even more inlove with everything you do, Hold me in your arms,look into my eyes Don't tu

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Forever[/b][/align] [b]I.[/b] Forever takes me by a minute, while I'm here w/ you I'm falling even more inlove with everything you do, Hold me in your arms,look into my eyes Don't tu

[align=center][b]Forever[/b][/align] [b]I.[/b] Forever takes me by a minute, while I'm here w/ you I'm falling even more inlove with everything you do, Hold me in your arms,look into my eyes Don't turn away and never leave me [b]Refrain:[/b] I swear I'll never loose you I will never let you go In my arms,I'll always hold you You and I will be together,forever. . [b]Chorus:[/b] Your kiss will last forever Your hug and touch so warm You'll guide me to the sunlight and shield me from the storm You are my everything You are my dreams come true I swear on my life that I will love you forever! [b]II.[/b] There are not enough hours in each passing day. . To find all the words I wish I could say. . But now here it goes the feelings that I hide. . Out bursting with love as ample as the tide. . ( [b]repeat refrain then chorus. .fade. .[/b] ) I swear on my life. . . That i will love you. .forever!! [quote]Thanks for those who leave comments in my first posted work. . and for those who will comment on this. .=)[/quote]

Last edited by misz.faith (2010-02-04 13:16:25)

3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Forever[/b][/align] [b]I.[/b] Forever takes me by a minute, while I'm here w/ you I'm falling even more inlove with everything you do, Hold me in your arms,look into my eyes Don't tu

[i]r u d one hu made ds song?!! eheheh juz wanna ask eheemmm nice one ;] [/i]

Last edited by 3fuuji3 (2008-06-08 10:06:07)

cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Forever[/b][/align] [b]I.[/b] Forever takes me by a minute, while I'm here w/ you I'm falling even more inlove with everything you do, Hold me in your arms,look into my eyes Don't tu

wow sis! you're so sweet.. anyway, you composed that song? :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Im so inlove with you baby...:wow:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yep guyz. .i made it. . i'll post the preview maybe next week.. i'll record it once i made it's tune. . :D [quote=lordheinz]Im so inlove with you baby...[/quote] i'm inlove w/ u more baby! :kiss:
jennychicc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]weee .. ur so talented sis ! he's so lucky to have you.. [i]iba tlga pag mei inspiration :wow:[/i] i dont think i can make one for my bf tho :ninja: .. hehehe [/b]
kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: wow sis! :arrow: [b]yer suuper duuper sweet![/b] :arrow: and all i can say is that you're talented! i love the lyrics.. i can't wait to hear the whole song... =)
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

gonna post the preview tomorrow. . i already made the tune. .but the guitar codes,.nah! :cry: anyone who wants to made a chords for my song? :D Thanks for all the comments guyz!appreciated! :wow:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow sis faith.. nice song.. :) you're so sweet!
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice song!! kip it up.. :thumbsup: what a song!!
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

It's so nice Misz.Faith! You two are so sweet! =) :thumbsup: Just wanna ask though, where did you guys meet?:paranoid: :/ Hehe, anyways, love it! Hope you can make more. P.S. I might be able to make the chords... Hm, let me see. :ninja:
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue]wow, now thats really sweet! :wow: ill wait for the tune! :lol: cant wait to hear it! :D[/color]
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=misz.faith]Forever I. Forever takes me by a minute, while I'm having here w/ you Hold me in your arms,look into my eyes Don't turn away and never leave me Refrain: I swear that I will never loose you I will never let you go In my arms,I'll always hold you You and I will be together,forever. . Chorus: Your kiss will last forever Your touch and hug so warm You'll guide me to the sunlight and shield me from the storm You are my everything You are my dreams come true I swear on my life that I will love you forever! II. There are not enough hours in each passing day. . To find all the words I wish I could say. . But now here it goes the feelings that I hide. . Out bursting with love as ample as the tide. . ( repeat refrain then chorus. .fade. . ) I swear on my life. . . That i will love you. .forever!![/quote] wow! nice one here! if u like, i can record an arrangement 4 d song! for what ya think? :D :D @topic: so sweet!! :wow:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh my god! so sweet... so meaningful and very romantic! I can't wait to hear the tune! :) :thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thats really nce siz faith =) ;) :thumbsup: sweet!!! :wow:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice one, xotaku. ;)
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow ang sweet sis faith galing mo nmn :D
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice song! sweet nyo! :wow:

Last edited by pinkloveriza01 (2008-06-09 10:57:23)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

U're Just too Sweet sis....~ =) U're Not Just makes one but two! whoa.... [quote]There are not enough hours in each passing day. . To find all the words I wish I could say. .[/quote] i rily like this part =)
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:rolleyes: I CANT REALTE.. I DONT HAVE INSPIRATION AT THIS MOMENT... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Forever[/b][/align] [b]I.[/b] Forever takes me by a minute, while I'm here w/ you I'm falling even more inlove with everything you do, Hold me in your arms,look into my eyes Don't tu

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:22

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy