• ARCHIVES 
  • » why dont we have to give some respect with each other?? well when it comes to respect..theres a lot of aspect..Iv noticed in this forum eversince i became a member ,is that theres a lack of respect w

Pages: 1

why dont we have to give some respect with each other?? well when it comes to respect..theres a lot of aspect..Iv noticed in this forum eversince i became a member ,is that theres a lack of respect w

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

why dont we have to give some respect with each other?? well when it comes to respect..theres a lot of aspect..Iv noticed in this forum eversince i became a member ,is that theres a lack of respect w

why dont we have to give some respect with each other?? well when it comes to respect..theres a lot of aspect..Iv noticed in this forum eversince i became a member ,is that theres a lack of respect with each members and specially moderators!,Well in my own opinion,If theres a respect .We moderators wont have any problem i guess..Specially when it comes to personal life,opinions and actions,why we should have to bother someones life,when i became a moderator here,i banned,i cursed a member and someone lifted up without even informing me or taking my approval coz im the one who banned that member,this moderator just lifted it up..Well if theres a respect! you wont even think about lifting that banned member coz you will get shamed to do it,coz your not the one who banned,well that is past,i just ignored that one! My point is...may i suggest to please give some respect with others personal life,opinions,and actions..thats all i want...Im sure this forum will be more successful...
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: why dont we have to give some respect with each other?? well when it comes to respect..theres a lot of aspect..Iv noticed in this forum eversince i became a member ,is that theres a lack of respect w

:arrow: If you have some problems with moderators, I do believe we have a thread for that.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: why dont we have to give some respect with each other?? well when it comes to respect..theres a lot of aspect..Iv noticed in this forum eversince i became a member ,is that theres a lack of respect w

[quote=meng.o3]If you have some problems with moderators, I do believe we have a thread for that.[/quote] No meng i dont have any problem to any moderators here,what im trying to say is that we should have to respect others privacies specially in our personal lives,opinions and actions...well guys im not flamming in here ok..i just want you to realized how important 'respect" is...thanks..
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ I totally agree with you Sir LH ^ Don't delete this thread =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Everyone just respect each other and get along, private matters should not concern anyone but those involved. Respect each others privacy and their opinions all will be fine =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-06-09 10:04:12)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

respect begets respect if you want to be respected then show some respect too...=|
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice topic heinz... i salute u for this... respect is something u earn... but if other seems lacking one... theres no harm in trying to remind them to go get some... :penguin:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah..im very disappointed on whats happening to this forum!! some of our fellow ftalk members were confused about this issue i already knew about their story of fis ms,switpotato and ej..now i understand why they acted like that.. i want to know whats really the problem w/ both sides and the very beggining w/ those issues,arguements and flaming.. sir LH.., thank for this thread., i hope it'll be ok soon and be back to normal!! lets just respect each and evryone and keep those personal life, that arent to be told be private.. edited :arrow: i mean are'nt supposed to be told and keep it in private=) god bless to all moderators.. goodluck!!!

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-06-09 09:43:02)

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]i just want you to realized how important 'respect" is[/quote] yah...i strongly agree with you sir.. respect is one of the most important thing here on earth.. and u must earn it.... hope this issue will be fix..
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]It is someone's choice to respect or not. If the person believes he deserves respect, then he will give. If not the there will be no respect. The question is, does lordheinz not deserve respect? I think yes but then again, that's just me. =) Let Aretha Franklin explain further: [quote]Aretha Franklin sings: [i]R-E-S-P-E-C-T Find out what it means to me R-E-S-P-E-C-T Take care, TCB [/i][/quote] Lulz. Just trying to be funny. :lol: Back to topic: Maybe that person just doesn't know that what he does lacks respect. It's that or he's really that rude or may not think that you do not deserve respect, in his opinion. Just prove to that person that you deserve respect. It's all a matter of perspective, like most things are. =) For now let's all just chill.[/b]
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yah ryt!! respect!! dont be insicure!! no bodys perfect!!=)
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Yes, Respect....such a valuable word we should take notice of =) [quote]“Treat others as you want them to treat you because what goes around comes around”[/quote] [/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: can we just proceed here: http://theftalk.com/t35031-Why-won%27t-we-just-get-along%3F.html http://theftalk.com/t34686-I-want-to-close-the-gap-between-me-and.......html those threads are of similar goals with this. at least we can settle it in the uderground?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » why dont we have to give some respect with each other?? well when it comes to respect..theres a lot of aspect..Iv noticed in this forum eversince i became a member ,is that theres a lack of respect w

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:52

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy