• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you have any goodbyes to your fellow ftalk mems? now that school days are coming up again, i bet most mems will not be able to update from time to time like what we are used to do during summer..

Pages: 1

do you have any goodbyes to your fellow ftalk mems? now that school days are coming up again, i bet most mems will not be able to update from time to time like what we are used to do during summer..

mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

do you have any goodbyes to your fellow ftalk mems? now that school days are coming up again, i bet most mems will not be able to update from time to time like what we are used to do during summer..

do you have any goodbyes to your fellow ftalk mems? now that school days are coming up again, i bet most mems will not be able to update from time to time like what we are used to do during summer.. so, any bid goodbyes?!?! my goodbye: goodbye to all ftalk mems.. especially to those who became close to me.:D:D goodbye to all mods. and more power! wahah. that's all.. i dunno if im going to be able to update here in ftalk, :cry: ------ mods feel free to lock this if this is not appropriate. haha. i dont even know where to post this so i posted this here. move this to the appropriate section.:D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: do you have any goodbyes to your fellow ftalk mems? now that school days are coming up again, i bet most mems will not be able to update from time to time like what we are used to do during summer..

This seems nice. X3 Message; !? [b]GT[/b] Goodbye, fellow troopers. I will miss you all. :lol: But it's not like I'm going to disappear into thin air or something. XD I can only visit FriendsterTalk every Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays. Not so bad, eh? T___T [b]Moderators[/b] Keep... Hunting.... Spammers~!! XD [b]Friends[/b] baybay~ See you all in teh [i]Graphics Section and, Anime and Manga Section[/i]. :lol: ----------------------------------- Done. |:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: do you have any goodbyes to your fellow ftalk mems? now that school days are coming up again, i bet most mems will not be able to update from time to time like what we are used to do during summer..

hmm... yuh!... hehe... to bro dhen2x and sis gemandi!. haha.
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Schools here is just about to end!
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Moved to [b]School [/b] Section.
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=floid0523]Schools here is just about to end![/quote] yes sir... i agree w/dat... i mean... school is just suck... =)
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@ mod deathwish.. tnx for moving this! @cowopocu -- if u just know the students formula, i mean,[i] "onting kopya + kodigo + sipsip sa teacher = pasado!"[/i] youll find that school do not suck! hahahahaahah.:D:D hmm, i now barely open ftalk,, =(=( im so busy with all the assignments that i do not get to open ftalk and madz would scold me i she sees me opening ftalk instead of researching. haha. well, we would see each other during weekends! i lub u ftalk! lub u fellow ftalkers! :D:D
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

never i think... i always have time on ftalk.. honestly, im more excited on posting something here than studying and making my assignments.. really..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Back agen 2 school on Monday. :D [/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-12-30 06:43:25)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you have any goodbyes to your fellow ftalk mems? now that school days are coming up again, i bet most mems will not be able to update from time to time like what we are used to do during summer..

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:31

[ 11 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy