• ARCHIVES 
  • » =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) alright, so many persons said that i did spamming. i'm newbie, crazy, n just don't know how to describe myself on. sorry for that cz i didn't know what i had to

Pages: 12

=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) alright, so many persons said that i did spamming. i'm newbie, crazy, n just don't know how to describe myself on. sorry for that cz i didn't know what i had to

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) alright, so many persons said that i did spamming. i'm newbie, crazy, n just don't know how to describe myself on. sorry for that cz i didn't know what i had to

Welcome to friendstertalk read the rules and share ur layouts.. Be Active And friendly
black 404
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) alright, so many persons said that i did spamming. i'm newbie, crazy, n just don't know how to describe myself on. sorry for that cz i didn't know what i had to

Ok BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by black 404 (2008-06-12 00:30:15)

Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi..welcome to ftalk..please read he rules first and enjoy posting here..^_^:D[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) alright, so many persons said that i did spamming. i'm newbie, crazy, n just don't know how to describe myself on. sorry for that cz i didn't know what i had to

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:14

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy