• ARCHIVES 
  • » Yosef in the house, what’s up? I’m a newbie here and it’s nice to be part of this forum. I really love sports, I’m from Europe but based here in California right now for good. I hope to hear form you

Pages: 12

Yosef in the house, what’s up? I’m a newbie here and it’s nice to be part of this forum. I really love sports, I’m from Europe but based here in California right now for good. I hope to hear form you

josef.m.schumacher
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Yosef in the house, what’s up? I’m a newbie here and it’s nice to be part of this forum. I really love sports, I’m from Europe but based here in California right now for good. I hope to hear form you

Yosef in the house, what’s up? I’m a newbie here and it’s nice to be part of this forum. I really love sports, I’m from Europe but based here in California right now for good. I hope to hear form you guys soon. More power to all and see you around. Over and out.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Yosef in the house, what’s up? I’m a newbie here and it’s nice to be part of this forum. I really love sports, I’m from Europe but based here in California right now for good. I hope to hear form you

hey yosef. im jc. by the way, welcome to ftalk! =) follow the rules.. ;) enjoy postin.. see ya :penguin:
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Yosef in the house, what’s up? I’m a newbie here and it’s nice to be part of this forum. I really love sports, I’m from Europe but based here in California right now for good. I hope to hear form you

Haii Yosef. . . Welcome to Ftalk =) Read and follow the rules :lol: Enjoy :thumbsup: U can call me FecHa or FLo :)
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i26.tinypic.com/2ii8umr.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b]hi josef, welcome to fstalk[/b][/align] [align=center][b]call me vino ok [/b][/align] [align=center][b]see you arround[/b][/align]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Hello there. Welcome to FriendsterTalk. Hope you'll have fun. But Read & Follow the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][i]Rules[/i][/url]. Btw, Just call me [u]Louise[/u]. `Till here. See you around. :][/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hi Buddy! Welcome to Friendstertalk Enjoy Posting And Read the RULEZ ayt?? See Yah Buddy =)[/b][/align]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Hi josef.m.schumacher! welcome to friendstertalk.. have time to drop by the rules okie? Nieways.. you can call me YanYan. Enjoy![/b]
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hi there welcome to Ftalk. please read and follow the rules. see yah around and enjoy posting nice meeting yah -gerlyn-[/b]
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi see you around here newbie like me...:D
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello...welcome...don't 4get to add my fs account :D
shamibeii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk. see yah..
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Hey there ! welcome to eptok. :] have fun and don't forget to read the rules. :] btw, I'm Chiny.[/b]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center]hi there,, welcome to ftalk,, enjoy your stay here,,ok. have fun posting around,, and make sure you read and follow the rules,ok,, ^_^ btw,,you can call me ninch,, nice meeting you! see you around! pm me if you have any questions,ok,,[/align][/color]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi yosef!! welcome to ftalk., read and [b]follow[/b] the rules, aight? if you want a friend here, i can be one=) you can call me seph,:D last words: enjoy, have fun, see yah 'round!:D:D
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk Yosef... u can call me mae... enjoy posting and ofcourse read d rules...=)
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting but read the rules first..=)
ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello... ♥♥im ajhay..♥♥ welcome to ftalk... always follow d rules... enjoy posting,..:D kip safe olweiz
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi there yosef ! welcome to Ftalk! :) hope you learned something here :P
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][u] hi.. welcome to ftalk..[/b][/u] [i]avoid breaking the rules and enjoy posting[/i] [b]btw, i'm michiko[/b] [u] see yah around[/u]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Yosef in the house, what’s up? I’m a newbie here and it’s nice to be part of this forum. I really love sports, I’m from Europe but based here in California right now for good. I hope to hear form you

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:45

[ 11 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy