• ARCHIVES 
  • » [sup]note: if this doesn't fit here, or anything that has resemblance already exist... you can move/delete this.. just tell me tho, alright? ^^[/sup] [sup]*credit to glittergraphics, and MOST especial

Pages: 12

[sup]note: if this doesn't fit here, or anything that has resemblance already exist... you can move/delete this.. just tell me tho, alright? ^^[/sup] [sup]*credit to glittergraphics, and MOST especial

icepink009
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [sup]note: if this doesn't fit here, or anything that has resemblance already exist... you can move/delete this.. just tell me tho, alright? ^^[/sup] [sup]*credit to glittergraphics, and MOST especial

huh? ahm, i think i know yah ;D
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [sup]note: if this doesn't fit here, or anything that has resemblance already exist... you can move/delete this.. just tell me tho, alright? ^^[/sup] [sup]*credit to glittergraphics, and MOST especial

nice tut sis... ^^ very simple to follow... ♥ keep it coming :D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow thanks :D i can use this :]
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehe., ^_^ thankyou.
mhaicah
» n00b
1969-12-31

wat if i used a PS4 .. ?? wers the map?
jddrulez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah... finally i found this thread again.... il try to make some image 4 redirection trick.... =) thnxx for the share.... kip it up....

Last edited by jddrulez (2008-12-13 04:14:13)

icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

;] anytime.. and thancs for the compliments. :)
cRankDat
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the sharing, heheheeee i love it,, it makes me learn a lot about PS.:rolleyes:..
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

at your service! :)
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ place this in the friendster graphics area. btw. cool TUT.
FroznLipZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Where do i paste the code after i made the whole layout?
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow tnx... ^_^ this 1 was so usefull. by the way.. u are in a wrong thread.. ^_^ :paranoid: :P
erich_ritZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing i'll try this one.. =):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [sup]note: if this doesn't fit here, or anything that has resemblance already exist... you can move/delete this.. just tell me tho, alright? ^^[/sup] [sup]*credit to glittergraphics, and MOST especial

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:34

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy