• ARCHIVES 
  • » -- MY VOWS -- When time comes that our path would cross; Maybe you won't remember me But I don't care... Coz what's important to me; I remember you. For the times to come; I would try to forge

Pages: 1

-- MY VOWS -- When time comes that our path would cross; Maybe you won't remember me But I don't care... Coz what's important to me; I remember you. For the times to come; I would try to forge

micah_km
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

-- MY VOWS -- When time comes that our path would cross; Maybe you won't remember me But I don't care... Coz what's important to me; I remember you. For the times to come; I would try to forge

-- MY VOWS -- When time comes that our path would cross; Maybe you won't remember me But I don't care... Coz what's important to me; I remember you. For the times to come; I would try to forget you... But I know I can't Coz I know when that time comes; I still love you... Even if I cry a lot of tears; I don't care... It won't matter to me... Coz I promised myself that you're the only man Who can ever have my heart and no one else. I know I'm it sounds dumb But it's ok Im willing to wait Till you learn to love me again... I don't know when, but I would wait... I would just hope and pray that You would have a happy life... And love would encircle you... Till I meet you again with Still love in my heart... [spoiler] LOVE YOU STILL ROBERT CALASANG...[/spoiler]

Last edited by micah_km (2008-06-15 09:06:56)

wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: -- MY VOWS -- When time comes that our path would cross; Maybe you won't remember me But I don't care... Coz what's important to me; I remember you. For the times to come; I would try to forge

sad. :cry: you know what? if he doesn't love you then he doesn't deserve your love. your the only one who'll get hurt. so [b]prove him that you can live without him[/b]. plus [b]he's not the only guy on earth(obviously).[/b] be happy and smile :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: -- MY VOWS -- When time comes that our path would cross; Maybe you won't remember me But I don't care... Coz what's important to me; I remember you. For the times to come; I would try to forge

U'r poem is so Deep sis... U know what sis?u Have To Move on.. But it depends on you..would you try to Reach his heart again or search for nu love.. But i hope the two of u can be together again =)
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Amen to the two above me. :thumbsup: :arrow: It's a nice poem, sis. The guy [i]is[/i] or shud i say [i]was[/i] really fortunate to have to you. Move on, sis. :D Cheer up! There's more. Hihi.. ;)
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanx for the advise guys! actually after i wrote this poem i realize that no matter how i tried to hold to a person that don't even fight for you is useless...so now i'm on my way to moving on valley...
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

How sad.. =( Reminds me of my ex too.
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:cry: haiz.,. d poem s 2 sad... 8s 2 hard to move on d man dat u loved bewi much! but u shud try ur best sis 2 move on! be happy or find a new guy to replace in ur heart..,. nice poem! i really like it.,. d content s full of sadness.,. by d words.,. ;)
sheiyah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so ouchy. :( just move on. :) anyway. its a good poem. :)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=micah_km]so now i'm on my way to moving on valley...[/quote] :arrow: thats the spirit. :thumbsup: =) there's so so so many boys out there! :lol: there's 5, 10 or even a million of them.. cheer up sis! well that's really love.. you have to be hurt so you can learn how to love again. toinks XD btw, its such a nice poem. =)
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=micah_km]I maybe you won't remember me[/quote] and also [quote=micah_km]For all the times that will past;[/quote] Nice poem but i think you are wrong in your grammars. peace!!
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm... r u really the one who made this?!., awww... so sad.! more power sis!. i'm hre to support u!. ftalkers rocks!. ad hope that guy would learn how 2 luv u!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » -- MY VOWS -- When time comes that our path would cross; Maybe you won't remember me But I don't care... Coz what's important to me; I remember you. For the times to come; I would try to forge

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:10

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy