• ARCHIVES 
  • » Too Many Catsthrope in My Country Makes me think of something that i Could do for them... maybe only this is all that i can do [align=center]A Sunday Morning When Sunrise and Moon Disappear When Eve

Pages: 1

Too Many Catsthrope in My Country Makes me think of something that i Could do for them... maybe only this is all that i can do [align=center]A Sunday Morning When Sunrise and Moon Disappear When Eve

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Too Many Catsthrope in My Country Makes me think of something that i Could do for them... maybe only this is all that i can do [align=center]A Sunday Morning When Sunrise and Moon Disappear When Eve

Too Many Catsthrope in My Country Makes me think of something that i Could do for them... maybe only this is all that i can do [align=center]A Sunday Morning When Sunrise and Moon Disappear When Everyone are starting to Begin their brand new day But God Says different Tsunami,Earthquakes,Volcanoes Attacks the Village,kills Many Children I can Hear so Many Loud Cryin Voice "Where's My Mom?","Where's My Children?" This Is Me,My Friend! Please Stop Crying I'm Here To Help You! Please stop Your Cry! Be Patient,My Siblings Helps Will Come Just Believe Our Lives is in His Palms,God's Palms He Have His own Plan For Us Be Strong,We Have to Believe He will help us Lets Help Each Other One By One Until All Those Sad Faces Gone We're Here For Them,My Friend.[/align] Sorry if this is bad. i Spontaneus made this when i see the Catasthrope in the TV.. Havent think of anything yet....
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Too Many Catsthrope in My Country Makes me think of something that i Could do for them... maybe only this is all that i can do [align=center]A Sunday Morning When Sunrise and Moon Disappear When Eve

nice poem!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Too Many Catsthrope in My Country Makes me think of something that i Could do for them... maybe only this is all that i can do [align=center]A Sunday Morning When Sunrise and Moon Disappear When Eve

yeah. it's nice. :D good thing that you're really thinkin' 'bout what's happenin'. hehe. :thumbsup:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Dont u Think about that also? :)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yuh!., i agree!., god has plans for us!., and i like ur poem!., everytime i hear the news that there are so many people died in a catasthrope, i feel so sad and i always want to help them!.,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Too Many Catsthrope in My Country Makes me think of something that i Could do for them... maybe only this is all that i can do [align=center]A Sunday Morning When Sunrise and Moon Disappear When Eve

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:28

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy