• ARCHIVES 
  • » :eh: These two screamo bands makes me crazy and slam by myself while im listening into their song., =D But much i like is BLESS THE FALL,,hihi,, :lol: My favorite band is A SKYLIT DRIVE.. :eh: Ahihi

Pages: 12

:eh: These two screamo bands makes me crazy and slam by myself while im listening into their song., =D But much i like is BLESS THE FALL,,hihi,, :lol: My favorite band is A SKYLIT DRIVE.. :eh: Ahihi

mG
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:eh: These two screamo bands makes me crazy and slam by myself while im listening into their song., =D But much i like is BLESS THE FALL,,hihi,, :lol: My favorite band is A SKYLIT DRIVE.. :eh: Ahihi

:eh: These two screamo bands makes me crazy and slam by myself while im listening into their song., =D But much i like is BLESS THE FALL,,hihi,, :lol: My favorite band is A SKYLIT DRIVE.. :eh: Ahihih.. BLESS THE FALL [img]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll250/Killswitcht0murder/Blessthefall.jpg[/img] EMAROSA [img]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll250/Killswitcht0murder/Emarosa.jpg[/img]

Last edited by mG (2008-06-11 04:05:30)

ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :eh: These two screamo bands makes me crazy and slam by myself while im listening into their song., =D But much i like is BLESS THE FALL,,hihi,, :lol: My favorite band is A SKYLIT DRIVE.. :eh: Ahihi

[b]much better if bless the fall coz i have their song in my pc[/b] :D
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: :eh: These two screamo bands makes me crazy and slam by myself while im listening into their song., =D But much i like is BLESS THE FALL,,hihi,, :lol: My favorite band is A SKYLIT DRIVE.. :eh: Ahihi

i prefer [b]Bless The Fall[/b] than emarosa..
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I'm a fan of Skylit drive too =) :thumbsup:[/b] :arrow: [b]I like Emarosa's song "Her Advice Cost us a Life" :thumbsup:[/b] :arrow: [b]I like Bless the fall's song "A Message to the Unknown"[/b] [b]I prefer BLESS THE FALL....They totally rock! ^^ \m/[/b]
dying
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dont like emo music :disgust:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

who are they?!., are they famous?!., hehe. juzz asking!., i just don't know them!
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll go for bless the fall because i don't know emarosa yet can you recommend some songs of emarosa?
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=) Yah hir are the songs of emarosa, CASABLANCA, UTAH, I AM WAVES, ARMAGEDDON,Thats all i can recommend.. that songs rocks, they scream too like bles the fall..But, it is yours to judge who's the better band i posted,, :)

Last edited by mG (2008-06-17 20:05:48)

cuidado_333
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: both bands are good, but i'd go with EMAROSA, not the old one, the new one with vocalist J. Craig.. his voice is evangelical.. Try to check their new album "Relativity"
44 CaliberLoveLetter
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'd stick with emarosa too. their song melody's are great. specifically speaking, I AM WAVES.
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=stabbedheart]can you recommend some songs of emarosa?[/quote] [b]Heads or Tails, Real or not =) :thumbsup:[/b] :arrow:[b] You can listen to the song on our music playlist at the Rockstar egroup's main page \m/[/b]
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me: [b]Bless the fall[/b] :D :thumbsup:
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote][b]cuidado_333 wrote:[/b] both bands are good, but i'd go with EMAROSA, not the old one, the new one with vocalist J. Craig.. his voice is evangelical.. Try to check their new album "Relativity"[/quote] the old one screams & growls so good.... the new one, i think, came from dance gavin dance (a great band too) [b]@angeli[/b]: i've heard that on the rockstar's group playlist...:D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For me, I have to say I prefer Bless The Fall
*+*Jan Ivan*+*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer to bless the fall even i can't understand their songs :lol:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u]thanks for the comments guyzz. support this bands forever![/u]

Last edited by mG (2008-08-21 20:30:52)

mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mG][u]thanks for the comments guyzz. support this bands forever![/u][/quote]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Blessthefall[/b]. I like their song Higinia and Wait for Tomorrow. Hm, i dont know much about Emarosa. But i downloaded some songs. lol we'll see.

Last edited by Ehcnalb (2008-12-24 13:15:09)

dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Bless the Fall is the best =) I don't like Emarosa. His voice was so slang.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Bless the fall[/i] 4 me. :thumbsup: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :eh: These two screamo bands makes me crazy and slam by myself while im listening into their song., =D But much i like is BLESS THE FALL,,hihi,, :lol: My favorite band is A SKYLIT DRIVE.. :eh: Ahihi

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:59

[ 11 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy