• ARCHIVES 
  • » >>[b] PHOTOSHOP[/b] is really indemand .. ayt? but most of the downloads of it in the net.. are only free trial .. and some cant afford or..doesn't have time..buying it..so i got a SOLUTION fo you..

Pages: 123

>>[b] PHOTOSHOP[/b] is really indemand .. ayt? but most of the downloads of it in the net.. are only free trial .. and some cant afford or..doesn't have time..buying it..so i got a SOLUTION fo you..

kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: >>[b] PHOTOSHOP[/b] is really indemand .. ayt? but most of the downloads of it in the net.. are only free trial .. and some cant afford or..doesn't have time..buying it..so i got a SOLUTION fo you..

[b]thnx fer sharin siz! its a big help![/b]
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: >>[b] PHOTOSHOP[/b] is really indemand .. ayt? but most of the downloads of it in the net.. are only free trial .. and some cant afford or..doesn't have time..buying it..so i got a SOLUTION fo you..

thanks for sharing.......... BTW do you have any screenshots?
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thnx for that! really helps!
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

can you have screenshots of it on downloading it? :/
iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] to all of you.. guyz..[/b] i've included .. all the essentials of gimp.. before askin' questions [b]please[/b] kindly read all i've written.. i put on the links.. you might need so that's it.. please visit all of that links :] [b]THANK YOU VERY MUCH !![/b] for all who appreciated this work of mine

Last edited by iixx_kimizuki_xxii (2008-06-14 02:51:05)

BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing sis..! muwahh :kiss: im downloading it ryt now
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ooo.!!! thats nice....sankyu for this sis.... :lol: i downloaded this last month.... =]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

You know i download this.. but its saids 2 minutes left?? like a free trial
bhabygurl_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]owhh.. enx foe this![/i]
carl_00000
» n00b
1969-12-31

its very appreciated.............lupet moh...........by d way thankz 4 sharing..........:D:penguin:
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woot. i used gimp for many times already but i deleted so i think i need to download it again. (: btw, thanks for sharing. :D
iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]great[/b] ..thanks for trying gimp.. =) and for appreciating my efforts =|
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thansk For Sharing,,,,...:wow:
iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah.. and tnx for [b]appreciating[/b] :D
fairydelights
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yahh photoshop is so indemand.. :P and this replacement u had shae is so easy to download and usefull too.. :D tnx for sharing this stuff.. ^_^ keep posting.. =)
fairydelights
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. this is cool..yes this will help us alot.. im so greatful that i had read this thread.. tnx !! =)
iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@fairydelights[/b] [i]a lot of thanks[/i] for simply appreciating the efforts i exerted .. by thw way kindly avoid double-posting .. :D
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

can you post some outcome of it?????!!!!
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this is so cool! i already have a gimp right now before i read this but the problem is its not working because of something.
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Im downloading it.. Hope it works XD ...Im gonna try learning it :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » >>[b] PHOTOSHOP[/b] is really indemand .. ayt? but most of the downloads of it in the net.. are only free trial .. and some cant afford or..doesn't have time..buying it..so i got a SOLUTION fo you..

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:54

[ 9 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy