• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi, just wanna let you see my profile! add me if you want. =) and if you have any comments, questions or suggestions about my profile, just paste a comment there or just reply here. :thumbsup: thank

Pages: 1

hi, just wanna let you see my profile! add me if you want. =) and if you have any comments, questions or suggestions about my profile, just paste a comment there or just reply here. :thumbsup: thank

echodc
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi, just wanna let you see my profile! add me if you want. =) and if you have any comments, questions or suggestions about my profile, just paste a comment there or just reply here. :thumbsup: thank

hi, just wanna let you see my profile! add me if you want. =) and if you have any comments, questions or suggestions about my profile, just paste a comment there or just reply here. :thumbsup: thanks if u view it! :D here it is: www.friendster.com/brydc
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hi, just wanna let you see my profile! add me if you want. =) and if you have any comments, questions or suggestions about my profile, just paste a comment there or just reply here. :thumbsup: thank

hehehe... i visited your profile already... and that was cool!!! keep it up!! ;):thumbsup:
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hi, just wanna let you see my profile! add me if you want. =) and if you have any comments, questions or suggestions about my profile, just paste a comment there or just reply here. :thumbsup: thank

thanks dude, :thumbsup:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

awesome proffy dude!! so cool. love it!
xanggax
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img][/img]
untitledZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice profile :thumbsup:
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx guys! i appreciate how you appreciate my prof! :thumbsup: =) thank you very much!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi, just wanna let you see my profile! add me if you want. =) and if you have any comments, questions or suggestions about my profile, just paste a comment there or just reply here. :thumbsup: thank

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:25

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy