• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well Do U Know The Anime Black Cat? Or Have You Heard Of It? My Fave Char Is Black Cat Train Heartnet Yeah He Is So Cool And My Type Of Guy

Pages: 1

Well Do U Know The Anime Black Cat? Or Have You Heard Of It? My Fave Char Is Black Cat Train Heartnet Yeah He Is So Cool And My Type Of Guy

hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Well Do U Know The Anime Black Cat? Or Have You Heard Of It? My Fave Char Is Black Cat Train Heartnet Yeah He Is So Cool And My Type Of Guy

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Well Do U Know The Anime Black Cat? Or Have You Heard Of It? My Fave Char Is Black Cat Train Heartnet Yeah He Is So Cool And My Type Of Guy

My Fav Character : Eve! a Kawaiiiiii little girl~but also dangerous~ she's a Femme Fatale! [img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f39/Det-Chris/Bishojo/JUMP/Black%20Cat/Eve7.jpg[/img]
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well Do U Know The Anime Black Cat? Or Have You Heard Of It? My Fave Char Is Black Cat Train Heartnet Yeah He Is So Cool And My Type Of Guy

[quote=CoWoCuPu]i dunno about black cat... wut is dat?! a cartoon?! ough.... never heard that before... :wallbash:[/quote] am yeah its kinda a cartoon but is an anime a japanese cartoon but for me anime and cartoon is diff thats just my opinion [quote=faivan]realy?? hehhe i guess its because anime are so perfect that people can even fantasize them.. :D hehe same here i even fell inlove with rukawa of slam dunk.. :D[/quote] yeah they r perfect and everythinmg is impossible in the anime world sometimes i wish i was just an anime it'll be so kawaii [quote=DeverKerbill]My Fav Character : Eve! a Kawaiiiiii little girl~but also dangerous~ she's a Femme Fatale![/quote] she's really cute nice and for a girl strong yeah she is dangerous [quote=jheneko]i just read it in some magazine.. but it was ranked s 7/10... :disgust:[/quote] 7/10 dats bad but its better than no rank at all
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I like this thread but it's ruined by awful damn replies here. Deleted all spams, and to all , make sure you know this thread. goddamnit. Anyway, I personally idolized Eve - GARmoe with a soft-angelic voice.
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes, i know.. my character is[b] Saya Minatsuki [/b]and [b]Black cat[/b]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i know dat animu!! i watch it till complete on animax XD favorite chara?? hmm let's see.. oh yeah!! train heartnet and saya minatsuki XD[/b]
hyree10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like saya in black cat...
blackumaga
» n00b
1969-12-31

Mine would be [b]Train Heartnet[/b] /An elite assassin/[i]"I came to bring you bad luck." [/i]:ninja: and [b]Creed Diskenth[/b]./ He's obsessed with Train. 0_o / Leader of the revolutionary group called, [b]Apostles of the stars[/b]. =)=)=)
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Train heartnet... soo cool :D :thumbsup:[/b]
zmei:)
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] Train heartnet [/b] cawaii :P:P:P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well Do U Know The Anime Black Cat? Or Have You Heard Of It? My Fave Char Is Black Cat Train Heartnet Yeah He Is So Cool And My Type Of Guy

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:51

[ 11 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy