• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]update: [b]wont be updated for some time.. i`ll ask the mods to close/delete this thread if i cant update it anymore :( [/b][/quote] Addicted to you - Introduction. David Prince Scott., the h

Pages: 12

[quote]update: [b]wont be updated for some time.. i`ll ask the mods to close/delete this thread if i cant update it anymore :( [/b][/quote] Addicted to you - Introduction. David Prince Scott., the h

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]update: [b]wont be updated for some time.. i`ll ask the mods to close/delete this thread if i cant update it anymore :( [/b][/quote] Addicted to you - Introduction. David Prince Scott., the h

[quote]update: [b]wont be updated for some time.. i`ll ask the mods to close/delete this thread if i cant update it anymore :( [/b][/quote] Addicted to you - Introduction. David Prince Scott., the hottie and the nottie. both hot & geeky. girls ah-dore him.. and hate him at the same time.. ouch. a hopless romantic., i must say. lacks the three Cs. Coolness, Confidence. & er. clothes. will Dierdre help him to get... Revamped? "i tried to make you happy. but you left anyway... I'm trying to forget that I'm addicted to you But I want it and I need it I'm addicted to you Now it's over Can't forget what you said And I never wanna do this again Heartbreaker. " :p --------------------------------------------------------- Dierdre Stella Shannon., the "it" girl. beautiful.rich. cute. friendly. boys get stoked just by looking at her,. yet she hates it. she falls for the wrong guys & now she stays away from love.. but will David make her realize... that love will always conquer.? "Better off I sparkle on my own And someday love will find me in the rough Someday love will finally be enough.." :disgust: --------------------------------------------------------- Eva Hope Park the wannabe. hates Dierdre a lot. has the "not-so-great" fashion style. she loves bullying Dierdre. in a gossip style. well that`s because she`s in love with David. will someone ever love this silly.,beautiful.,oversensitive girl? "he makes me feel like sh*t, it's always like that. but I can't get over it, he thinks im nothing but he`s everything i ask for." =( --------------------------------------------------------- Kiefer Lou Brook The Jock. unlike Eva.. he hates David. he`s surprisingly a softie. like David. a Hopeless Romantic. he's totally kuh-rayziiee for Eva. will he ever find the game of love.? "She glows like New York City and burns like the desert. But she's just as blind as the love she's chasing. just let her love me instead" :s

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-06-21 09:38:17)

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]update: [b]wont be updated for some time.. i`ll ask the mods to close/delete this thread if i cant update it anymore :( [/b][/quote] Addicted to you - Introduction. David Prince Scott., the h

[quote=---mad4u---]nothing. just felt like posting a new story. :D[/quote] hehehehe.... i dunno about, wut does this story about... anyway,, nice story... keep going on to make a new story! keep it up!! ;):thumbsup: [scroll] first comment!! :penguin: [/scroll]
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]update: [b]wont be updated for some time.. i`ll ask the mods to close/delete this thread if i cant update it anymore :( [/b][/quote] Addicted to you - Introduction. David Prince Scott., the h

your really pretty good sis... now i have the reason to view literature section of ftalk so i could just read your stories... god bless... kiyou tsukete!
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]@CowoCupu: hahaha. :) thanks. heheh @micah: ermm. hahaha thanks really:) guys. i find this boring. but fun when i post it. wahaha :rolleyes:[/quote] Addicted To You - Chapter 1 2 years (future) : "day dreaming n`nman? is it about... him" "Nic nman oh. di noh... that was like..." "years ago.. mhmm. thats what you always say." "its just that..." "you never thought that IT would happen?" "y-yea :paranoid: he broke my heart. i didnt want it anymore" "well., in my POV... you're breaking your own heart.." he gave me the chance... yet i destoryed it. =( 8 Years Ago.: "woohoo! ang kyutt ng new student., :drool: " hindi nakakagulat ito si Eva. she changes her crush from day to day. "haayy naku Eva. p`no na si... ermm.. TJ?" She was finally getting on my nerves. eh kasi nman.. she keeps dragging me into love problems. everyday. & every night... haayy. "anu ka ba drei., he'll be my official crush.! :D " "official nga ba?" haayy. "oo. see ang bagay... Eva Hope P. Scott." it doesnt seem right to me. if you ask my opinion. its like a horse`s name. pssh. "o..k.." Present.: that was years ago.. enemy-friend-best friend-best enemy,<<< yea. that was us. :| im kinda surprised.. she was telling the truth. David is HER official crush. but.. david doesnt like her. too much of a goody-goody., smart-as*... kinda guy. & plus., he sucks at wardrobe... :disgust: "Miss Shannon., the classroom is no place for daydreamers." haay. nka 1st strike na ako ni Mrs. Sanchez. :| "sorry m`am. i was just thinking bout' the solution on the board... isnt that supposed to be..." ayun i explained my answer. :lol: "you're right ms.shannon., im sorry for thinking you were drifting away again." haay nakalusot :p after sa class., we went to the theatre. female forum daw eh... "First we shall start the prayer & the opening remarks" pagkatapos n`un.. we told each & every problems we had. we had to be open kasi our guidance counselor will have to let you... ermm. go out. that would mean suspension... it was Eva's turn: "im hopless at romance... not finding a serious relationship. & my crush for 8 year straight doesnt even like me. i-i... just want to be... loved :/ " so sinabi ng G.C. na ganito. ganyan. blah blah blah,. "miss shannon?" "well, i have this friend. she doesnt talk to me na since. i dont know. she hates me but i dont have something against her. yet.. she spreads rumors which isnt true. but everything would just go back to her" everyone knew it was Eva. after the femal forum.. biglang may nagpush s`kin.. ang i fell into the arms of a boy. :o ..."er... u ok?"

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-06-14 21:57:02)

micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

next please...sis can't wait...
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woo.eto na nman si sis mad.haha.sana naman may konting papel ako dyan.lolz.feeler ako.anyways.nakikita ko na nman ung present na past style.haha. :P ganda na nman sis!daming magbabasa nito cgurado! :D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@sis micah: hahaha. baka later this week pa. :( @sis jhay: hahaha. ill make u a character? sure. :] ano. kontra bida or... good :lol: uhm.. im still thinking on what to put here pa. :lol: wala akong inspiration gumawa ng chapter eh. haha [spoiler] guys., romance-mystery or romance-romance? [/spoiler]
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ayiiie.... new story susubaybayan ko *ngek* tagalog? bisaya taun. next na gi
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee.anything vacant.haha.hey,i want mystery-romance!lurveee that style. :D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]@rachel: tagalog? :lol: yaw ching ui. not worth your time. joke lng :D =D @sis jhay: hahaha sure. :D[/quote] so ayun.. i fell. and wow. :o he catched me. no wait. dipped me (yes, a dippage). "er.. you ok?" hindi ako nakasagot kasi.. kasi... siya si.... DAVID :o and plus, hindi ako nakasagot..dahil hindi niya ako pinatayo.. o binitiwan. & woooah. ano toh? a wink.?! (yes, a winkage.) "please put me down." nakakahiya nman ito oh. it was like the whole school was looking at us. :paranoid: so he put me down and grinned. gahh :disgust: "aba. aba. aba... you`re so dramatic ha.? falling effect ka pa... landi mo.! :mad: " eto nanaman si Eva. then biglang nag rescue si... Keif.. :o what the... "eh kasi nman., hu wouldnt fall sa lakas ng push ng best friend mo..." then he turned to Clio "seriously, mag-diet ka nga.! =D " Clio Morgan is Eva`s best friend. :lol: Keifer was just joking around.. Clio was the thinnest yet strongest FEMALE in school. & we`re all jelous. "tse. :angry: " then she looked at Eva. (seriously. i love it when these two fight. really. :lol: ) "sorry. i didnt mean nman to let he-----" "shut up.! don`t ever talk to me... not until i decided to forgive you" David, Me & Keifer was just.... staring. and trying not to laugh. "why do i always follow you.?! cant i make my own decisions.?~!" wooah. unexpected. i turned to Keif to sa--- what the.. he`s capturing the "moment". =D she continued "if we are best friends., & share the same qualities... you should f*ck*ng understand. you know what. im sick of--- Turn that f*cking Camera off.!" then biglang tumawa lahat ng students.! "your ruining me.! :cry: " Eva said... "well. i`ve been waiting for that moment to happen.. i hate you, Eva. dont talk to me anymore" wooohoo~! go Clio. =D "b-but Clio.." what the... she`s flirting with girls.! HAHA Clio just walked away., no tears. no sobs. just a very big SMILE. "you." she pointed at me. "you`re the reason why.!" "its always me nman eh. its always Clio. its always Keif. its always EVERYONE. well, except you & David. but you get the idea. you transfer your problems to OTHERS." omg. did i say that. did i. did i.. "you`re so me---" "no im not. you are. you`re the reason why our friendship got ruined.!" im pretty glad i said it na. Eva just ran.. & cried. then Clio reappeared. & apologized to everyone. :D Clio is the good one. but always. always. follows Eva. and she was sick of it., everyone cheered & celebrated. (in a shouting way) i was about to talk to David. when.. what the.... he was.... gone. :o "students, please be reminded that we will be having a half day today.. please gather all your belongings and go home." ,<<< principal Ollie. (yes., Ollie. we dont know why she calls herself that. her real name is Olivia Fisher... which sounds totally better) [b] 11:50 am. [/b] pagkatapos ng announcement., everyone went back to their classrooms. Clio was my seatmate., we talk.. but not always since... you know Eva. but now. she's chatty. & i like it. :D boring eh.. :lol: after i packed up.. i went towards the door. Clio followed. :| "uhh.. clio?" :D "uhm.. Drei.. can you go with me to the mall :D " mall daw. :lol: "sorry clio ah.. may extra classes ako sa... somewhere" which is partly true.. :D "oh. ok. bye :D " then she ran towards other girls.. :lol: the reaon why it's partly true is that. a.) im an enrolled student in another school. b.) im not attending the classes. c.) this is somewhat a training school & lastly d.) im a secret. :p oops. hindi ito spy school ah. its just a Martial Arts school. or something like that :D thats why i cant tell ANYONE about this is because.. my school & my other school. is well.... having a feud. but my other school knows that im studying in my school. :lol: anyways., before i left.. i looked for David & Keif. i couldnt find both of them. "maybe Keif is there..." Keifer & I are enrolled in the other school too. :lol: sumakay ako ng taxi patungo mall. (yes., MALL) i went to this store. & "kunyari" try on some clothes. heading towards the dressing rooms, i checked if someone was THERE. looking at me. naaa. safe :D i closed the door. and waited. the dressing room's floor began to move. oh. & the clothes? its mine already. :D when i stepped out the elevator... it was normal to see the students doing martial arts already.. and it was not NORMAL seeing... a new student. who wears totally disagreeable clothes. (we have standards) i saw jhay standing there. "uyy drei. may new classmate tayo oh." she's my best friend :D "sino.?" "ayun oh.. hahah" "sino nga?" ..."hey Drei.. :D "

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-06-14 22:21:39)

cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice story soo cool keep it up :thumbsup: :D
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

whaaa.i'm getting excited about my part!i lurvee it!haha.thanks sis.btw,it's cool.some secret school.haha.that would be nice if it were true.lolz. :D
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh. nindut. haha. chur oi. bitaw oi nindut. charness kaau.
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]@cute_girl08: it isnt that nice :lol: thanks;) @sis jhay: hahahaha :lol: no problem :) yeaaa. me too. :lol: it would burn my faaats =D WAHAHAHA[/quote] "di ku alam yung name nya., basta ang kyuuut" sino kaya yun. "tara na nga.. let`s go ask... im in charge today eh. :| " "yea.. i knooooooow" i was just like other students., & if you ask me.. i like it better here than there. (there= my school) pumunta kami patungo new student. "im your Sensei for today.,& i would like to kn--- :o " "hey drei :D " "david?!" what theeee. "you guys know each other.? cool!" ayan nanman si jhay. :lol: "yea. we`re classmates." "kunyari pa kayo, :lol: sige ill leave you two love birds alooone. " haayy jhay. you got it wrong. WROOONG i tell you. i apologized to David about what happened. & he forgave me nman. :) so., nagkwentuhan kami. while i taught keif some moves. i know Keif & I has the same year and all. but here? im in a higher level than him. :D which makes me Sensei every now & then :D after training.. it was only 1:30 p.m. boring sa house so i decided to do whatever i like. =D i visited my old school... & dun. ayuun. si sii.. "woooah.! DEEDEE.!" si Zach. :| "its Dierdre., a**hole" "what are YOU doing here?" "why? i have no right to visit this school?" he didnt answer... "i think not :p " "actually drei., as the SON of the new owner of the school...." "the son?!" "yes. my father bought this school after it was... how shall we put this.. threatened to be demolished." "demolished by your father. :| " i tried to punch his face but he blocked it. i guess i forgot he was still BETTER than me. "woooah easy. ok. yes., my daddyy." yuck gay :| "anyways., as i was saying., as the Son of the owner of this school... and as your EX... i forbid you to enter this school." "you cant do that.!" "oh yes i can." gawd.! whats wrong with the WORLD. i pushed them away & opened my old classroom. "ATE DREI.!" they all shouted. the teacher gave me a get-out-or-you'll-get-a-piece-of-me look. same old students but new teachers.? Zach`s friends pulled me away.. i couldnt move because i was so.. awed by the hideous view. i cried. my old school. destroyed (emotionally). sa last reunion... no one mentioned anything. the teachers & Zach. no one knew.. :cry: i went to Jhay's house. she opened the door & na shock siya. "jhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy" :crybaby: "ano nang yari sa yo? si David.? he broke up with you?!" & she laughed. "loka. hindi siyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." "tahan na.!" 'uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" <<< yes., i kinda make that noise when i cry.. its a very annoying crying habit. i told her everything. she cried too. both of us grew up together in that school. in that VERY location. & so did Zach. "w-why would zach do that?" "his father... wanted the lot a long time ago., he said that there was something hidden in its land." yeaa. i know those stuff. "how`d you know." "uhh. hello? ex much. :| " "oh yea... i can remember your face when he dum--" "focus. this isnt about me & zach. its about school. school. school.!" "obsessive nman." "what i meant was.. to save it. SAVE it." so there. i left jhay alone na.. & i walked back home. <<<< yes walked. i made sure to pass by this.. chinese-american style like house.. s-si jasper... he's outside :D "hi dreii" "hey jas.!" awww. the smile :D ano ba Drei. i thought immune ka sa loooove. no. you cant fall in love. noooo. *boogsh* "arouch.!"I looked at him.. "hi agen :D " david.?! "why you here.?" "im going back to my house." "where.?" "there beside jasper`s" they knew each other.? then he whispered... "you know you can fall in love with him." then he grinned & ran towards his house. how`d he know. :paranoid: i just kept walking.... & my house was uphill so it hurt. ..........."HOY BABAE KAAAAAA.!"
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oi! aminin. na.a si [b]Jasper.[/b] naa koh? waaaaa! feeler mode. ig.a lang ko sa school tomorrow. tagalog mode : batukan mo ako! if kaya mo! =D :P bisaya mode: apil ko ha? bitaw oi. jowk ra.
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=wakawakafeeling]@sis jhay: hahahaha :lol: no problem :) yeaaa. me too. :lol: it would burn my faaats =D WAHAHAHA[/quote] i don't believe you have fats sis. :D waha...ang role ko.haha.ang cute tingnan.haha.whew.ang sama nman.na-demolish ung school...?tsk3.
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ching: pagchur uist :p oooh, humble nman :lol: you wanna join? wou wanna? cge. HAAHAHA unsa man ka uii. aaaaahh. mommy nako :D or big sis. saman. CHOOSE. =D see you tomorrow :p @sis jhay: bakti wakawaka? hahaha lol. nope. almost :D owss.. i have sis ui :lol:

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-06-15 08:45:41)

micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice one sis...im getting hooked again
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=---mad4u---]owss.. i have sis ui :lol:[/quote] err.i really dun believe. :D @t:already posted just above. :D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]@micah_km: hahaa thanks sis @sis jhay: :lol: :p[/quote] Chapter 3 1/2 "ouch.. hindi ko na kayaaa." sakiit. bakit hindi nlng ako nag motorcycle?. :| at last i arrived naaa. OMG :o bakit andito si mommy? :| (im surprised kasi... my mom & dad are well., divorced & i was pretty happy kasi "mommy" kept hurting me.,ate.,lil bro & sis "twins".,kuya at si dad) "what the eff mom." :disgust: "watch your mouth im still your mother. im just here to...." "to what?!" "to invite you to my wedding :D " "aba.. feel mo na ill go?! after what you've done?" then she began to cry... :cry: so napaiyak ako.. "honey... ur still my daughter.. your siblings already accepted the invitation & i.. wanted you to be my bride's maid." "mom... im sorry :cry: " "its ok." so there nagiyakan kami outside ng house.. ate Rachel went outside to check on me. & she cried too... tapos si Gillie., lumabas. & she crieed too. "aba. aba. Crying Ladies na ito ah.! HAHAHA " si kuya Edward. we all went inside the house. drank milk & ate oreo... we missed doing that. Daddy never did have much time but he does try his best to spen time... (he`s an OFW., in Paris. :| ) i`ve cried alot since i first knew he was going to Paris to earn money & to send clothes we all wanted & needed. also because... Paris was my dream. Daddy sent us 5 tickets going to Paris last december., & we all went there.. .... and met our new "mom" :| who was so.. unbearable. so yes. this is my life as a 14-year old. (akala niyo 16?! HA.! =D ) believes Love is an enemy fighting with dysfunctional parents (not really.) && im living my life the way its supposed to be. good grades. good looks. WAAAAAA. i cant stand it sometimes :| so the whole romance between Dad & Laetitia wasnt really... achieved. he found out that Laetitia was. a cheating wHO. (i hope you get it. :| ) well anyways., after that., he... well... wasnt feeling well. until he got sick. (heart) he went back here to be treated right. & well., thank god it was a success. so now. he`s in paris & he doesn`t know his ex-wifey is in the process of re-marrying. :p but he`ll know when i chat with him later. :lol: (mom said) Mom said good-bye & i hatid her outside. :lol: mom rode a taxi going back to her apartment. then biglang may car that arrived. a taxi... "HOY BABAE KAAAAAAAAAAAAA" "ngano ka.?! (what happened to you) " "sinira mo yung image ko at friendship namin ni Clio. :mad: " "hoy. thats not my problem. that`s yours." then biglang PULL THE HAIR mode si eva. (that`s her only SELF - DEFENSE action) then i kicked her. (i had to.) but then she pulled my hair harder. i noticed that there was a flash from a camera... i didnt know where it was, the next thing i new., 2 policemen got rid of her saying "im innocent., i didnt do anything. i was fixing her hair" yea right. :| the police ALMOST believed her when suddenly... si jasper :wow: "oh really.? ano toh." then he showed the photo. what the.. :/ "daviiid!" eva said. si david pla.. he looked like Jasper. :| "weeeeeeeeee. :redface: "

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-06-20 07:10:59)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]update: [b]wont be updated for some time.. i`ll ask the mods to close/delete this thread if i cant update it anymore :( [/b][/quote] Addicted to you - Introduction. David Prince Scott., the h

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:20

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy