• ARCHIVES 
  • » I've been using FireFox for about two years now and I've had no problems with it at all,until now.There's these weird pop-up ads and they are really annoying.I already have the FireFox Block Pop Up en

Pages: 1

I've been using FireFox for about two years now and I've had no problems with it at all,until now.There's these weird pop-up ads and they are really annoying.I already have the FireFox Block Pop Up en

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I've been using FireFox for about two years now and I've had no problems with it at all,until now.There's these weird pop-up ads and they are really annoying.I already have the FireFox Block Pop Up en

I've been using FireFox for about two years now and I've had no problems with it at all,until now.There's these weird pop-up ads and they are really annoying.I already have the FireFox Block Pop Up enabled,but it's no good.Anyone help?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I've been using FireFox for about two years now and I've had no problems with it at all,until now.There's these weird pop-up ads and they are really annoying.I already have the FireFox Block Pop Up en

^ what kind of pop ups usually shows up? *I think it's because of a spyware or a malware..:|
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I've been using FireFox for about two years now and I've had no problems with it at all,until now.There's these weird pop-up ads and they are really annoying.I already have the FireFox Block Pop Up en

Please give some details like: - Web address you experienced this pop-up - The kind of pop-up. Advertiesment? Virus? - Screenshot if possible
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Sorry that I haven't been here to respond.I just found out I had a virus from a file I downloaded.That was the problem that caused pop-ups to pop up.I had to download this anti-virus and I took it off. Thanks anyways...and here's the file that gave me the virus: [quote]http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=68BA11F07E7D2775[/quote] Watch out people!
jIO
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Well you can't really stop pop-ups from "popping up" suddenly . Most pop-ups that i encounter are from bit.advertising.com . Try installing the google toolbar for Internet Explorer, it has a pop-up blocker and it works. I dunno if they have it for Mozilla Firefox too.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I've been using FireFox for about two years now and I've had no problems with it at all,until now.There's these weird pop-up ads and they are really annoying.I already have the FireFox Block Pop Up en

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:42

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy